Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Scripts purported as real nomads on SOL.

Abtigiis   

I agree with Marx. Cara is LST.

Xinnfain, it is not fair to say A&T lama arag. Of all people, you are the closest to see him or rather what he looks like. Ninkaad meesha wada dhigataan ee Abdilatif ayaa la yidhaa way isu eg yihiin. Ask him. :D

AYOUB   

FuFu---this script forgot its gender one time

:D:D

Is it possible to forget? An explaination is due or I owe A&T an apology.

B   

warya xiin so gaal and no sheeg how u figured these ''fakes''. Bullshid fooqaal bullshid!

knalmtalkinbout

Abdiladhiif does not know you, A&T. Reer I buu ku mooday noqonse weydey :D

Waryee Ayyoub that was due to the underlying code, a failure we cant possibly hold FuFu accountable.

It's funny that Mustafa is the only script that is protesting on this list. The first of its kind :D

wax Nuune yaqaan oo nolol ku arkay ma la hayyaa? Some say he is Tabloid writer

B   

Wats funny Ninyahow. I have a right to protest. You made allegations. Now baal ii sheeg if your a man... how you think i am a fake.

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Duke inaa iskala hashiiyo waaye haduu xiinba jaranjarada iga tuurey
:(

:D Che, saaxiib Duke hala heshiine. Aniga iyo Nin kale oo reer Laascaanood ah nala heshii. Kadibna, innagaa duulaan qaadayna smile.gif

PS:-

Xiin, Bur-Jiko ma hablaha ayaad waydiinysaa. Waar nimanyohow, Somalidu waxay ku maahmaahdaa "Geeloow geed walba daaqdaye, maalinkaad Ciin daaqdid baa laguu yaabaa". Hadda ninkii Xiin ahaa Suugaanta, Siyaasada, Cilmiga Diinta, iyo Odaynimada reerka ayaanu ku ogayn. Almuhim, Odaygii hadda Jikkadii dumarka, iyo alaabtii ay dabka ku shidan jireen ayuu dhex xamaaranayaa smile.gif

Wadaad waa nin ;)

Cara.   

I can vouch for this Cara, she's legit. She ate 3 canjeelo for breakfast this morning, and couldn't find her bus ticket so had to pay the fare. You can't get more solidly real than that.

B   

Xiin caayda naa gaardaa sxb. Anyways how u think i am a fake. bal kaa jawaab ninyahow.

Originally posted by Hunguri:

quote:Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Duke inaa iskala hashiiyo waaye haduu xiinba jaranjarada iga tuurey
:(

:D

Che, saaxiib Duke hala heshiine. Aniga iyo Nin kale oo reer Laascaanood ah nala heshii. Kadibna, innagaa duulaan qaadayna
smile.gif

PS:-

Xiin, Bur-Jiko ma hablaha ayaad waydiinysaa. Waar nimanyohow, Somalidu waxay ku maahmaahdaa "Geeloow geed walba daaqdaye, maalinkaad Ciin daaqdid baa laguu yaabaa". Hadda ninkii Xiin ahaa Suugaanta, Siyaasada, Cilmiga Diinta, iyo Odaynimada reerka ayaanu ku ogayn. Almuhim, Odaygii hadda Jikkadii dumarka, iyo alaabtii ay dabka ku shidan jireen ayuu dhex xamaaranayaa
smile.gif

Wadaad waa nin
;)
You are not a script to be sure but you are little hasty today. Instead of going off tangent you should’ve asked me what is the relevance of this question. I would’ve told you, and you would’ve seen the brilliance behind the query I am sure.

Now yaa Hunguri, ask me? there is ayah in the quran fas aluu ahla thikri in kuntum laa taclamuun :D

Originally posted by Mostapha Dualeh:

Xiin caayda naa gaardaa sxb. Anyways how u think i am a fake. bal kaa jawaab ninyahow.

A man from Ceelbuur should know what Burjikko is :D . Ceelbuur is where Burjikko is made

You are a broken script

B   

Like i said qurbo ah kuu soo kooraay. What is the point of asking me something I am not familiar with.

You cant prove your allegations. So iska aamus.

Originally posted by Arac:

I can vouch for this Cara, she's legit. She ate 3 canjeelo for breakfast this morning, and couldn't find her bus ticket so had to pay the fare. You can't get more solidly real than that.

Cara, the procedure call you invoked successfully reversed the letters of your name but failed to change your id number. Libaax knows something about data integrety and he gave you a unique key :D