Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Hello student Life:

Ibtisam   

It's simple. It's called PGSS - Prolonged Gulf Stay Syndrome. One of the symptoms is the conviction that ladies should mind hearth and home and not fill their pretty(hopefully) little heads with anything else

Loool @Thepoint. HAHAHA Do you think so? Yeah that might explain things. :D

Paragon! Loool. I hate that clip so much, seriously I don't even think it is funny. :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

quote:Originally posted by Northerner:

^^Your just looking forward to sleeping in :rolleyes:

North why are you being so negative dear. From the moment I started this thread you have dismissed my course (implying it is easy enough for a lay man to do it, providing I pay you
:D
, bullied me, character assissentated my student potential by assuming I'm going to skipping lessons, and NOW you are undermining my reasons for going back to education. What gives baal.
:(

Khalaf thanks.
Calm down dear. It was my way of saying good luck :D

Ibtisam   

Thanks honey smile.gif

Good North, I was getting worried for the little one! I thought all those dreams of being a footballer may shelved if you have developed this new said problem :D

N.O.R.F   

^^Well its never too late. Do you really think those African players are as young as they say?

Good luck again, I'm preparing to enter the relms of an MBA/MSc myself. But the schedule is off putting.

Ibtisam   

North really? in what, well better hurry up before you get too old ( according to some, the older you get, the less likely you will return to education)

Lool @African players. Oh and Thanks smile.gif

Yaabka, maybe I guess it is better than nothing, unless it means we will just have better educated and more sophisticated warlords, which is not good at all :(

They say learning is the key, maybe, hopefully.

Xalimo: ULU are you kidding me? lol

Lol Ibti I've been hustling recently.It's a long istori lakiin I've been hunting down the executive board of the ULU for the past week.

If you see a 5"11 and a half Halimo around R.Square then that'd be me! :D