Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

HAPPY B-DAY!

Juxa   

i could not let the day go by without saying HAPPPY-BIRTHDAY to my pride and joy. :D

As Allah waters his creation, may he also sprinkle his wonderous blessing over you smile.gif

wishing you a life of Taqwa.

Happy birthday Dawaco.

Baashi   

Originally posted by juxa:

As Allah waters his creation, may he also sprinkle his wonderous blessing over you
smile.gif

wishing you a life of Taqwa.

Aamiin.

Happy b-day Maandeeq.

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^^^ absolutely right!

tho she was born 'shawella' or shabeel.

she is laqelaqe, dhurwaa yaa la qaatay :D

Dawoco- Happy 33rd Birthday darling :D

I remember when you used to walk me to school and teach me German, those were the days ;)

Eid Mubarak girl, double the celebrations huh..

Emperor   

DAWACO.. congrats,,,, you are one year older

:D:D Sxb getting older and still being happy about it! and we are scared of death, aren't we! Funny this world is :D:D

Anwayz Congrats sis/bro(I just don't know what Gender is Dowoco sorry)

At least you know your date, Some of us here their birth date like their death date is something they are not aware of - Congrats again

nafta   

Schatjeeeee Gefeliciteerd!! Dus *** oud ben je of precies nog hetzelfe als vorige jaar?? ;)

Enjoy your day Love and Ciid Mubarak! Next time don't show me up and let me know aight icon_razz.gif:D

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^ volgens mij, ze kan niet eens herineren *** oud zij is :D

in ieder geval, ze mag niet vertellen, want je gaat raden *** oud ik ben :rolleyes: perish the thought.

dawocoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smile.gif kiss kiss

dawoco   

Nafta en juxa, ik ben mezelf in al die jaren niet of nooit geweest! ;)

Thank you all, this thread has cheered me up in my old age. I woulda thanked u yesterday, only I was at immigrations office changing, ehm, some details and data’s.

Many of you hinted at my age and I will overlook those remarks, Jackson, and the open question, femme. And as for you duke, it comforts me to know that no matter how old I am you will always b 2 decades older. :D

Now let me impart some of my wisdom unto you unsuspecting youths. Whatever your family wants you to do with your life, just do it. That way when you mess everything up you have a scapegoat, and more importantly, family members will feel so guilty that they will do anything you want :D

Ps: for all UK residents juxa will be taking us out for three course meal this Sunday, so pm her with ur details and any specific dining requirements you may have, cos its her treat! If you live outside of London, your travelling cost will be reimbursed by juxa herself icon_razz.gif