Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Nobel Peace Prize award to a moslem lady

Changed   

dadka qarkood diinta qalooc qalooc eey u gashay ka waran. :eek: :eek:

MMA point well taken smile.gif

but still this women is for human rights, she won and i read the entire article yesterday and today to see the flaws u guys see in her , yet i see no flaw , why cant we appriciate her for what she did and yes kheyr islam is for human righs ,

that homosexuals have right to exist in society,

that fornication is Normal and that people who engage in them, should not be looked down upon or punished, or that Men and Women are Equal, Muslim and NonMuslim shold be treated the same b/c they are both Humans? etc....

yes homosexual have the right to exist in society..y because its their life and its between them and allah , show me one ayat that says kill or harm a homo-sexual,

u know what muslims or non-muslims we have not right to treat one equal and the other non equal we as muslim are told to treat our neighbors the best we can and if the non-muslims are one of them then so be it we treat them good and with respect, the fact that they are non-muslim is between them and allah , who are u to tell us that we cant treat them the same way we treat our muslim brother and sisters if u say its said in our religios please be kind enough to bring us a full proove of it ;)

nuune she benefited sxb i am not sure if that is the correct digit but something over a million dollars sxb

Jaabir   

homo's should be stoned to death walaashiis.. check the story of the poeple of prophet Luut known as Qawmo Luut!!

Macalin   

Lets congratulate the sister for doing such a GREAT job in bringing 'rights' to ppl who already

Now lets see who else they gonna give

OG_Girl   

originally posted by Mizz unique

yes homosexual have the right to exist in society..y because its their life and its between them and allah , show me one ayat that says kill or harm a homo-sexual,

sister there is a whole surrah talking how Allah destryied "qoom lood" what prove u want ?

yes there is homo sexual in western and eastern and since there is no "khalefah Islam "or what we can call "hokom Islami " NOTHING we can do about it as a individually but is Haraam and we can't give them rifghts God did not give them ...Allah create us women and men to fill full the earth to have kids , do u know even christanity r against it ? coz is against Allah

salaam

Xafsa   

^( Darman) who gave you or anyone else the right to point at people and their mistakes. First before you even decide to flog or stone anyone to death....you need to think about you and your islam and your standing with allah.

OG_Girl   

Salaam Alaikom :

sister let me explain to u some thing , there is Ayyah ordering us to stop "monker" .

the other thing doesn't mean i am bad so every one can be bad and that is freedom !! where is "Al amr bel ma'a roof wa nahyi an monker "

do u know there is "Qaa'edah" saying if u don't pray that doesn't mean u r "kaafer" but if u deny "being salat part of Islam make "kaafer"

i am not pointing my finger to any one here but as "Share'a " student i think i have right to clearfy the mistakes about islam .

salaam

Xafsa   

I'm not saying that homosexuality is right...god forbid. All i'm saying is there is no individual or government that is equipt to hand out punishments according to the shariah(sp?)

There are steps to be taken...rules to follow. Its like trying to build a house and starting from the roof...you gotta start with the foundation first.

OG_Girl   

I agree with u there is no Goverment taking action here or have upper hand but still there is Hateeth saying ... if u can't stop "monker" ur hand use ur mouth if not hate it in ur heart NOT giving them rights!! they don't deserve .

Xafsa   

Al amr bel ma'a roof wa nahyi an monker "

That sums it all up....thats about all you can do about homosexuality.

IF you can't punish them then what "rights" can you take away from them?

Teh biggest right is the right to live....can you take that right away from them?

OG_Girl   

as a person i can't coz i have no power over them sister , as i don't live Islamic country (even though we all moslims here where i live ) no one do "hokom " islami... but what is ur point sister here?

shall we give them award coz they have rights to be homosexual ?

Xafsa   

your twisting my words hon....

All i'm saying is that since you can't kill them or punish them in any other way..all you can do is make people aware of the sin and leave it at that.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by flying-still:

^( Darman) who gave you or anyone else the right to point at people and their mistakes. First before you even decide to flog or stone anyone to death....you need to think about
you
and your islam and your standing with allah.

Flying I didn’t say hebal and hebal are homosexuals and they should be stoned to death, if truth be told, that’s one judgement I will never make in this life time. . all I did was simply stating the standings of islam about homosexuality, bringing up my standings with Alaah and islam are purely out of context.

:rolleyes:

king_450   

What is it we are talking about here, Human Rights or Human rights in muslim Society, i think we need to distinguish.Otherwise we are burning our own yards.In Western world , i think Human rights means only what this women did ,by wearing 2 different uniforms, at one point she is showing at muslim dress and in other pic i guess she is showing western dress, .you make the call.

When we speak of human rights we really mean that these rights have been granted by God ; they have not been granted by any king or by any legislative assembly. Remember The rights granted by Kings or Presidents,or legislatives can also be withdrawn in the same manner in which they are conferred. So plz remember in western world there are no Human rights,none what so ever!

Just a Gimmick.

bilan   

salaam

the problem i see in this award is the double standing, in USA how many people are in jail, how many muslims are thrown into prisons in europe, America,with out charges if the westerners are so much concerned about muslim rights why do not they talk about it? or when shari'ah is implemented in certain coutries they become threat to the "civilized" world.muslim countries' justice is not worse than western.. she is third muslim who were the other two arafat they gave him when he gave up 78% of his land, and sadat when he stopped the war and recognized isreal what does it tell you, in my opinion they gave the award when you follow them.

Changed   

tell me where in sural luuq its says to kill homo's and honestly am asking this cuz i heard of surat luuq but i dont know the translation and i want the ayat that says they should be stonned to death :confused: please show me the verse ..

and to make it clear i never said am pro homosexuality i just think what they do is between them and ALLAH(swc)..and we humans have no right to judge them ,

"lakom dinakom waliya diin" that is an ayat am a firm beleiver of and i will never interfer in one sexuality or ones sins ones deed namean, :rolleyes: