Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Nobel Peace Prize award to a moslem lady

king_450   

this deabte is going out of wacko,what is the realtionship b/w homo and human rights? Nothing.

in my blv i think homo ppl are unicorn ,yes damn right i said again they are unicorn ,they do not exist in my book,but if they do then they are damned. so plz don't justify what God has forbidden,and say it is b/w God and them, yes it is, but also we have to use our brain and make a sound judgement ,for what's right and wrong, and if you can't differentiate it, then why argue.or deabte.

Khayr   

Salaamz,

One alim once told me

"If you conquer a people's MINDS,

you have truely Conquered them"

This is definitely what the West has done to Muslims, thats why its so easy to come and rape the muslims of their wealth and land and DIGNITY, b/c the avg. Muslim thinks just like them and waves their FLAG of FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHTS.

Don't you know walaalayal, that the true battle

is for the HEARTS & MINDS of the MUSLIMS,

and in that we are LOSSSING sooo badly....

and you know when I hear certain nomads defending these 'NONISLAMIC VALUES' and saying that DEEN

and ALMOST everything else go together,

well my heart just sinks in disappointment

:(:(:(

Some of you are sooo fooled that you don't know

that you are a pawn for them and when someone tells you that you are, you would be quick to brandish your swords at another muslim for making such "insulting statements (to your EGO'S)"

Its really great that we get at these issues cause then we see what is in the minds and hearts of most nomads.

I was trying to find some ayats and hadiths

but you know what as

Allah said it in Sura Al-Anam, v. 25

".....IF THEY SAW EVERY ONE OF THE SIGNS, THEY WILL NOT BELIEVE IN THEM..."

I think that every muslim should question themselves everyday about their ISLAM cause if you're not checking yourself and what is in your HEART as Allah says in the Quran (I think that its in sura Al-Hajr),that A man doesn't have TWO hearts meaning your HEART can only be with one thing-EITHER with ALLAH or YOUR OWN SELF,

EITHER with Islam or

MODERNITY/LIBERALISM etc.

Muhammad   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Salaan...

Well, the problem is
not
her winning. The problem is THIS:

r2616841408.jpg

The winning lady in Iran

capt.sge.niy46.101003155821.photo00.defa

The same lady in Paris

What do these two pictures tell you?

have we came to the age when we seek honour from the kufar?

Allah(swt) speaks the Truth, and Allah(swt) Says:

137. Verily, those who believe, then disbelieve, then believe (again), and (again) disbelieve, and go on increasing in disbelief; Allâh will not forgive them, nor guide them on the (Right) Way.

138. Give to the hypocrites[] the tidings that there is for them a painful torment.

139. Those who take disbelievers for Auliyâ' (protectors or helpers or friends) instead of believers, do they seek honour, power and glory with them? Verily, then to Allâh belongs all honour, power and glory.

140. And it has already been revealed to you in the Book (this Qur'ân) that when you hear the Verses of Allâh being denied and mocked at, then sit not with them, until they engage in a talk other than that; (but if you stayed with them) certainly in that case you would be like them. Surely, Allâh will collect the hypocrites and disbelievers all together in Hell,

141. Those (hyprocrites) who wait and watch about you; if you gain a victory from Allâh, they say: "Were we not with you," but if the disbelievers gain a success, they say (to them): "Did we not gain mastery over you and did we not protect you from the believers?" Allâh will judge between you (all) on the Day of Resurrection. And never will Allâh grant to the disbelievers a way (to triumph) over the believers.

142. Verily, the hypocrites seek to deceive Allâh, but it is He Who deceives them.[] And when they stand up for As-Salât (the prayer), they stand with laziness and to be seen of men, and they do not remember Allâh but little.

143. (They are) swaying between this and that, belonging neither to these nor to those, and he whom Allâh sends astray, you will not find for him a way (to the truth - Islâm).

144. O you who believe! Take not for Auliyâ' (protectors or helpers or friends) disbelievers instead of believers. Do you wish to offer Allâh a manifest proof against yourselves?

145. Verily, the hyprocrites will be in the lowest depths (grade) of the Fire; no helper will you find for them.[]

146. Except those who repent (from hypocrisy), do righteous good deeds, hold fast to Allâh, and purify their religion for Allâh (by worshipping none but Allâh, and do good for Allâh's sake only, not to show-off), then they will be with the believers. And Allâh will grant to the believers a great reward.

147. Why should Allâh punish you if you have thanked (Him) and have believed in Him. And Allâh is Ever All­Appreciative (of good), All­Knowing.

____ The Noble Qur'an: Suurah 4. An-Nisâ' (The Women).

Déjà Vu

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by mizz unique

tell me where in sural luuq its says to kill homo's and honestly am asking this cuz i heard of surat luuq but i dont know the translation and i want the ayat that says they should be stonned to death please show me the verse

sister there is no Ayah says they should stoned to be clear with u in the beginning.

can u show me any Aayah says we have to pray 5 times a day and 4 "rak'ah" in zuhur prayers and so on....?

my point is there is alot in "sunnatel Rasool"(saw)not in Quraan .

and accually they stonned one guy who was homosexual in "khalifah Omar "time .

when omar asked "sahabah" what he will do i remember i read Ali ben khatab suggested to burn him till death . but they stoned him .

salaam

OG_Girl   

MIZZ first is surat "loot or lood" not looq :D

and there is no place saying that they should stoned but saying how Allah destroyed those whom doing that"faheshah"

happened in sahabah time that they stoned some one was doing that SIN!

SALAAM

Blessed   

Easy on the lady ya'll - her cause is noble - it is something that every muslim (man / woman) should be working towards. As Somalein said, Islam gives human rights that the west could never compete with - however in our struggle to be like the west... muslims have lost the practicality of the Rights we so gloat about.

I am really gutted that she took her hijab off - that makes a political statement about Islam withour her having to say anything.....

Remember that Ayaan lady in Holland - well its the same thing! Seems like to be accepted by the west you have to leave Islam - May Allah guide her!

Changed   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Originally posted by mizz unique

[sister there is no Ayah says they should stoned to be clear with u in the beginning.

can u show me any Aayah says we have to pray 5 times a day and 4 rak'ah in zuhur prayers and so on....?

if there is no ayat show me the hadith that says stone the gays... :D and og girl i am sure u know of spelling errors i meant luut(loot or how ever u spell it ) not luuq icon_razz.gif ..all am asking is something that brings the fact out(if u show me a hadith/quran, and i will learn and thank u for enlightening me) , i dont want opinions i hope am making my self clear redface.gif

I am really gutted that she took her hijab off - that makes a political statement about Islam withour her having to say anything.....

i agree with u 110% percent but what confuses me the most walaalo is there R alot of people in here who say islam is not for human rights

a question for khayr, in what way is islam against human rights, democracy (not the western ideology, but democracy in the sense that the people should be consulted with decision making and have the right to protest tyranny),and freedom? many of us are saying it goes hand in hand and i see that angers you, id like to know why?

OG Moti   

Guys some you made a good point some others made assumptions, all i want to say is becareful when you talk about islam ... dont just say things that you have no knowledge for, ... points i want to make

1. Islam is all about human rights and development

2. Islam gives the right to excel equally to male and female, so islam is not against women achievements but on contrary islam encourages women to achieve high standards .. read Women in Islam

3. Derman is right,The brother told you the truth, he understands the big picture.he sees the big picture.. she has been given the price for her criticism of islam and islamic rule... there are so many islamic women who achieved many great things in terms of human development within islam have u seen them on TV or have u heard of them .. ofcourse not cause simply they did not downgrade islam or muslims, we all know (to somali girl) you could be so famouse anytime all you have to do is criticise islam and muslims, Iman did she was famouse, this datch somali did she was famouse even elected for office, do u think she would be elected is she was not against islam and if she did not call islam backwards?

Wake up guys .. it Islam under attack not muslims .. we know many muslims or so called muslims do many bad things, so many people so called christians but in the case of muslims .. the attack goes to Islam itself and in the case of Christianity the attack goes to the individual? That tells you Islam is under attack if you dont see that then open your eyes peace

Blessed   

Mizz unique

i agree with u 110% percent but what confuses me the most walaalo is there R alot of people in here who say islam is not for human rights

Islam is for Human rights...!!

What Khayr is saying is that the rights given to us by Allah can not be put on the same pedastal as the rights given to us by the UN :rolleyes:

The problem with todays muslims is that they look to the west for guidance... we look for the UN to point out wrongs in our communities.. muslim women only demand their Allah given rights .. after the feminists tell them that they are being opressed. I find it disapointing!

As for killing homosexuals - I think only a Shariiciyah court can make such a fatwa- you can't just kill a person - there is a process that needs to be followed ....!! It is forbidden and Muslims cannot approve somthing Allah has forbiden and that includes Human Rights Laws that protect their rights to marry, adopt children .. etc..!!

Can any of you cite written documentation of her defaming Islam as a religion? I've not read any or seen her speak against diinta. However, Islamic rule as imposed by self rightious men who think its their divine right to oppress women for their personal gains, is another. Every women should stand up for herself if she feels the rule of the land infringes on her human rights/rights as member of society, and thats exactly what Ebadi is doing. Just because the wrong doing of the selfish muslim men are being pointed out by a non-muslim, also is not a blatant attack on Islam but the people who practice it.

With regards to the pics, Hijab or not is not a sigh of ones lack of faith. Not wearing the hijab doesnt equate to being UnIslamic. One could be without Hijab(for reasons personal) and yet have strong Islamic ties and a great deal of respect for those who implement it in their thoughts, words and actions.

Changed   

we all know that Muslim women aren not oppresed and to my understanding some men beat their wives up and say its the religion,(we all know our religions forbids us to harm women and children) she fights for those women/kids rights , she gives them shelter , to me she has a big heart period, i may not agree with her on certain terms but she did what she had to do , i dont know why we seem to be critisising her.

yes she is contradicting herself (hijaabed in iran and not in paris) and i agree action speak louder than words but cant u guys see the fact that she said she did what she did because she was muslim and that our religion is for human rights ..am looking at the bigger picture here her personal life is her's , and its between her and ALLAH (swc)

Islamiccity==review on HER

Khayr   

Salaamz,

You know mashallah its real nice

that we are having a healthy debate

about things that are real close and dear

to us.

"They are those wo,

If we establish them in the Land, establish

Regular Prayer and give Regular Charity, enjoin

The Right and forbid the Wrong.

With Allah rests the end of all affairs"

Surta Al-Hajj, v. 41

"Say: Not equal are things that are Bad and things that are Good, even though The abundance of the bad May Dazzle thee;

So fear Allah, O'ye that Understand

that Ye may prosper" Sura Al-Ma'idah, v. 100

5. HABITS >>> h)REALIZATION

4. ACTIONS >>> g) ACTION

3. ATTITUDES >>> f) WILL

2. VALUES >>> e)DESIRE

1. BELIEFS >>> d)THINKING

>>>c)OPINION

>>>b)IMAGINATION

>>>a)SENSATION

I think that many muslims sense things differently

and in turn IMAGINE things in light of how they sense something. This Imagination then is set forth in their Opinionation.

Human Rights and Islam?

Some people at the Tune of the word Human Rights,

begin to Imagine things are pleasant to them and Social Justice and then equate it with the aim

of ISLAM.

Why do we IMAGINE this?

Well, you know what you BELIEF in, often

determines your set of VALUES are. So then the question is WHAT DO YOU VALUE? Cause this forms your ATTITUDE about a particular subject?

E.G. Say Jammac beliefs in that All Somalis belong

as one Country. Well what is he valueing here?

Unity, Uniformity, Pride, Family etc.

This intern develops his ATTITUDES towards

any topic related to Somaliland having a right to exist, Puntland etc.

Jamaac SENSES and IMAGINES things to be ONE WAY,

and this affects his OPINIONS AND THINKING.

So when you tell him about the next Somaliland

elections, he won't care b/c Jamaac

DESIRES that SOMALI be one LAND.

I don't know if u catch my drift here....

But Jamaac, would DEBATE with any other Faraax

or Xalimo who for Puntland or Somaliland etc.

cause to begin with he doesn't BELIEVE and VALUE

what the those people for Somaliland or Puntiland

might BELIEVE in and VALUE such as Ancestary, Trust, Tribalism, etc.

Well what does this have to do with this

Nobel Prize Winner?

Well every muslim/muslilmah should ask themselves

this what do they BELIEVE in and VALUE???

Hadith: "There is no IMAN without ACTION

and their is NO ACTION with IMAN'

A person always does what they BELIEF in.

When someone is Arguing for HUMAN RIGHTS in an Islamic State/Muslim Land what is there reasoning behind this? What are they Sensing and Imagining?

What do they Value?

HUMANITY or THE DIVINE

If HUMANITY, then they would be against what Allah

and his rasul (salallahu caliyhe wasilm )sent down. Trying to protest against an ISLAMIC STATE

and looking for help from the NONMUSLIMS

is tantamount to Treason. Why if Allah

says looks down upon such people (Read Conquests post and Sura Al-imran, v. 20-30 (Roughly),

then on what BASIS is anyone to Congratulate

such a person.

"Whoever doesn't judge/rule by what Allah has sent

they are the Transgressors/Wrongdoers "

they are the Disbelievers "

they are the Corrupt/Fasqeen "

What are you Valuing then???

You know if Islam was for HUMAN RIGHTS,

then MEN AND WOMEN would be EQUAL, read Sura Al-Nisa and other ayats where a women's witness is less then that of a Man etc.

In Islam there is SLAVERY, you can have captives/slaves during War and you know what

the female slaves can be used for Copulation/Sex.

Read the Shariah and Islamic History (Seerah/Life of the rasul (salallahu caliyhe wasilm)

and you will know this.

Divine Rights are those that have been given

in the Quran and Sunnah and they are GREATER

then HUMAN RIGHTS.

When you say HUMAN RIGHTS, you are saying that you are for HUMANITY and not RELIGION/REVELATION

cause Religion never came to create/develop

HUMAN RIGHTS. It came to remind ManKind that

they where created for the DIVINE---ALLAH!!!

Why this concept of HUMAN RIGHTS

is a new phenonmen often used against Muslim Lands.

The Americans didn't Use that Terminology when

they were enslaving the Blacks and telling them

to sit in the back of the bus.

They used Civil Rights and do so in their country

but when it comes to Muslim Lands,

the Term Human Rights is "DEEMED" the appropriate

Term.

REALLY AND TRUELLY,

no amount of ayats, hadiths and arguments

are gonna win over a person.

Cause it is ALLAH that guids souls

and gives them VISION.

So some nomads might understand what I am saying and others will Disagree

but thats b/c we all see with Different Lenses

as Nur Said in one of his posts.

Fi Amanallah

Raxmah   

Human rights are already granted by allah already, we dont need to look further for human rights cause we all have been granted that through Islam. They are a part and parcel of the

Islamic Faith. It can't be compared to Magna Carta or United nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, They are just an expression of

a pious hope. They have no sanctions behind them, no force, physical or moral to enforce them.

What the lady is doing is noble, I dont know why ppl are critising her efforts to help her country. She is there to help helpless children and women, and she is not atleast from what I read is saying Islam is lacking human rights. she got the award for helping her country, and it seems some nomads are having problems with that fact, after all no one knows her niyah and so many are already judging her becuase of asumptions.