Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

(Article) Men Prefer the Mommy Types--Was the Feminist Movement a cruel joke?

^ Mmm...so that's what the topic was about! I had forgotten.

Originally posted by
Action Jackson
: True that Baashi, Older girls who've missed the last boarding call on The Marriage Train tend to blame unsuspecting men like me and you for her misfortune and consequently adopt an unjustified hate attitude towards all men and sometime the "Happily Married" women too.....

Insightful little thing aren't you? However could you tell that my hate is unjustified?

Naah its not about FF,, she cool.. am talking about the FemNazi thats attacking us

I'm not attacking you. I could never hurt a child. Never.

^^^You didn't forget you silly monkey. You purposely hijacked my topic and lead it in a complety different direction, saqajaamadyaheey sanka weyn! :mad: It's all your fault.

Dawoco, I had a selfish reason for posting this. My mission is accomplished, and I'm now feeling better than I was. Calm and contented.

As for what men want or seek in a partner, do we really care? :rolleyes: They should count their lucky stars that someone was willing to put up with their bull and shut up.

That's all I have to say on this.

*walks out whistling*

^^^

All Men Are Areseholes...that's what she wrote in da vinci code

women...as if understanding them when they speak normally wasn't enough, now they write in codes :rolleyes: :confused:

nuune   

waxaan arki jirey haddii femenists la yahay waaba la qarsan jiree maxey tahay waxan la xayeeysiinayo oo shaaca laga qaadey oo lagu faantamayaba!!

Haa nuune, waxaa ku cusub Feminism oo hada ayay maqashay, marka ha u bixin Practice Session ayey ku jirtaaye.

Dhanka kale hadaad ka eegtid Femme Fatale aniga ma aaminsani iney tahay "Pure Feminist" laakiin waxaa laga yaabaa maadaama ay dhawaan baadiye kasoo gashay inay dabeecada naxariis la'aanta ah ay dadka ku qaldayaan "Feminism Attitude".

Laakiin war wuxuu ka taagan yahay maalinkeey iyadoo reer baadiye ah ku darsato Feminism, lol. :D

Jurnee   

I have no idea how this topic came to be what it is but it has to stop...why are ppl attacking femme fatale and velvet like this...and why are some ppl who are supposedly meant to be intelligent adults making sweeping generalisations about men...i mean is there really any need to get this personal and vindictive when it all started with a just an article.

My advice: everybody take a chill pill and just read the damn article then respond appropriately..if you have nothing productive to say...dont reply

^^^ :(:( You made me soo guilty shankaroon shukri-rabi.

To Baashi and all the darling Faraaxs! Me loves you and is vewy vewy sowie for being such a meanie.

black%20rose.JPG

supposedly meant to be intelligent adults making sweeping generalisations about men.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. *looks at velvet*

Nuune,

Poor dear, are you still having nightmares about being chased by evil feminists? Miskiin. Still, am glad to see you back. ;)

Shankaroon,

I don't think anyone is/was attacking me, this is just the way they show their love and appreciation for me (really). Diamonds, the lot of 'em...except maybe for the Flip-flopping one. Also, it suits my purposes to generalise on this occasion as I don't feel like being PC at the mo.

$187$

Eh? code? What's so difficult about understanding the bum-awfulness of men? :confused:

However, since you managed to find your way from the sports section to our little corner of dysfunctional heaven (and firmly disregarding the detestable fact that you are male and therefore suck), I will get Femme to fix you a nice cup of tea in welcome. :cool:

Femme Flimflam,

You purposely hijacked my topic and lead it in a complety different direction, saqajaamadyaheey sanka weyn! It's all your fault.

Thats rich. Guess that wasn't you ferociously shovelling the muck beside me all along, eh? Perhaps it was someone who resembled you?

Yah..I thought so. :rolleyes:

Diamonds, the lot of 'em...except maybe for the Flip-flopping one.

Well, Can you blame me?, One time am flipping, the next you know am flopping :cool:

Btw, When did you get your Matching orders from the London Metropolitan police?(in regards to your PC comment.)

Pc=Police constable, NO?

$187$:

Dude, I woulndt drink that tea. Really!. icon_razz.gif

Oh VR honey, you surely must realize I was only kidding? I got sick of the complaining and moaning of the men. Crying every which way...blah blah blah

Cry me a river,

and kindly drown yourselves in it.

P.S. You are getting too emotional VR . :D

Femme,

'Emotional'? Moi? That isn't a word in my vocabulary, thanks. Plus, I kno you were kidding sagagarad yahay xumi. :D

Flopper,

LoL, I know Political Correctness isnt something you're familiar with, so no worries.