Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

(Article) Men Prefer the Mommy Types--Was the Feminist Movement a cruel joke?

Baashi   

Spit it out girls. It’s about the time you spill the beads. After all, the ranting of old single girls on men (all of them) being arseholes, jackarses, and having questionable mental capacity is understandable. Some frustrations must find hard target for gentle landing, and what better target is out there than old Baashi’s crocodile skin :D . Keep them coming araweelooyin and plz aim at my way.

I find “this†hiding biz very very interesting and wanted to hear more of it but the emotions are high. Better wait an other day for today my fav good old Barwaaqo is not in good mood.

Bal maxaa i watay :D

ranting of old single girls on men

If it makes you feel better to think that way Baashi, I'll let you. I have still have compassion and sympathy in my heart for old, worthless, expired, Faraaxs. No use in beating a dead horse.

And what's up with "you are being emotional" crap men constantly throw at women when they don't want to admit that the women are right? Walee ragii somalia, waa extinct.

Fish: What makes you think I'm joking? And as for the sensible things I have to say...I don't think you can handle it.

^loool.

Balse maxaa ku watay?. Listen Old timer, *lol*, i am not in this, its just you and you alone.

good luck mate! :D

I love fish horta. ! Wy dont you try me babes and see if i can handle sensitive stuff?

Baashi   

^ Common kid...don’t let the young petite women descend on my ailing body. I won’t survive...u kno that.

FF, arseholes, Jackarses, worthless, expired, questionable mental capacity, lil bity brain,...are u done lil pretty princess?

Diamante   

FF

You should be ashamed of yourself girl, talking about all of those poor guys like that.

I thought generalising like that was a thing of the past, but I guess not. Here is me thinking that you of all people is the most sensible one, and has sympathy for our men.

Ranting on and on for pity's sake, how is that going to solve anything. They are just fine the way they are.

If you've got a bone to pick, do so, but refrain using eyeblinding words like arseholes ;)

----------------------

I don't believe in emails. I'm an old fashioned girl. I prefer calling and hanging up

True that Baashi, Older girls who've missed the last boarding call on The Marriage Train tend to blame unsuspecting men like me and you for her misfortune and consequently adopt an unjustified hate attitude towards all men and sometime the "Happily Married" women too.....

FF, arseholes, Jackarses, worthless, expired, questionable mental capacity, lil bity brain,...are u done lil pretty princess?

No, handsome I am not finished. I come in peace :D . I was gonna offer you flowers, but I was afraid you would think it was too feminine. So here it is, you man of great intellect and wonderful manners.

khat.jpg

P.S. VR (may I remind you) started the whole "men are arseholes" theory.

-------

Are you and bashi suggesting By any chance, FF is an older woman who didnt find a man?

How in the world did my secret get out? I am simply lusting after beer-gutted, skinny, semi-retarded, anti-social Faraaxs. On second thought, NO THANKS.

Action Jackson: Why should I wait for the rusty, old train when I can board the plane?

Diamante: I saw the word "ashamed" and "rant" in your post and I stopped reading. Write what you really want when the male person reading over your shoulder leaves.

^^ LOL. Gosh, you're ruthless. :D

Originally posted by Action Jackson:

True that Baashi, Older girls who've missed the last boarding call on The Marriage Train tend to blame unsuspecting men like me and you for her misfortune and consequently adopt an unjustified hate attitude towards all men and sometime the "Happily Married" women too.....

I know it wouldnt be too long before I heard this from some1 in your camp. FF missed out predictable in her lil list :D

I am simply lusting after beer-gutted,

Oh come on, give us due respect dearest darling!. We dont drink beers. we jew chaad. Lets get the facts straight. You may probably wanna credit the source you copy pasted the beer thing from. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Flip-Flopper:

Are you and bashi suggesting By any chance, FF is an older woman who didnt find a man?

Oh oh How did i ,miss THAT????

Naah its not about FF,, she cool.. am talking about the FemNazi thats attacking us ;)

^^ Beer-gut is a term for men that have enrmous stomachs, you would think theyre pregnant. :rolleyes: And somalis do drink alcohol.

Chaat is for the disgustingly yellow, rotting teeth.

Typical Men...seeing what they want.

^mhhmmm.......I wonder why they call it 'BEER GUT"....this gotta be a difficult one, Damn how can i possibly KNOW this 2 words and why they ever called it a 'BEER' and 'GUT'!

could it be because the Gut was caused by Beer?

I think am gonna need help....