Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Ye Goold Ole British Comedy

Elysian   

Paragon, so it's good old british humour you say smile.gif

Used to watch Fawlty towers, thought I used to enjoy it, but when I think about it I was suffering all along with Basil, even when he was mean to poor Manuel. I guess I'm not good at laughing at others tragedies after all.

Here's a taste of scandinavian comedy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFAWR6hzZek

Paragon   

Lol, Elysian. Faulty Towers has some hilarious scenes. I like their waiting service and how although choatic and disorganised, they keep getting customers. Humour at the expense of other? Oh, I can't have enough of it! I wouldn't mind if others laugh at my own tragedies. Heck, I am more humourous when I am beset my hardships than I am usually. Smiling especially when in worst pain or difficulty helps :D .

Runti these Scandanavians are weird. Lol, did you read the manual? No, same problem! :D . I think I am gonna search for more. Thanks Elysian.

Paragon   

Here is a rather peculiar

. They are trying to make a point that the Brits are none too bothered about something as trivial as war :D . You gotta love this carry on though.

JUST FOR LAUGHS - Lol.

Miriam1   

My introduction to British Comedy was by the show "Extras" funniest stuff ever, so unbelieveably sarcastic and real

Paragon   

^^Lol, Extra is really funny. I watched that episode where the East Enders' Ross Kemp is bragging that he was in the SAS and kick Vini Jones' behind. Then Vini shows up and Ricky Juves tells him what Ross said lol. Ross starts to fret and shake in fear... the whole scence was simply amazing - hilarious really.

Elysian, lol. There is a degree to weirdness and the Scandanavians seem to have the lead on it. I find their humour quite peculiar really. Their lax attitude towards many things is also noticable.

Elysian   

Originally posted by Paragon

There is a degree to weirdness and the Scandinavians seem to have the lead on it.

I strongly object to that Paragon!!

My fellow Swedes are not weird... I mean besides being a people that need 1.2 per millage of alcohol before they attempt to be social, or that they during the midsummer eve men, women, children, grandparents jump like frogs around a huge phallic symbol, or that they love to eat traditional rotten fish, doesn't mean that...hmmm... forgot my point :rolleyes: