Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

iPading in Oklahoma

Cara.   

Probably thefirst ever gadget I didn't feel the slightest bit curious about. I hear the wifi is a bit iffy, how did you manage to even connect? icon_razz.gif

NASSIR   

It looks very cool. It's like a small labtop. Played with its features a little bit.

LST, you are into that category of early adopters. I understand though being a professional engineer, keeping in step and pace with the constantly changing technology is a must. This thing hasn't even reached Europe yet. :D

The Zack   

LST, good to hear that u r enjoying the ipad despite the fact that it doesn't have a physical keyboard, usb port and many basic things that any gagdet would have.

i got a BnB nook not to long for about three because I already have a laptop and a blackberry and don't need a inbetween device lol. Two things worry me about the Ipad even though I am a loyal mac user: Paying for data plans on yet another device and I no longer buy a first generation anything from apple, the next one will just have some many more improvements no matter how ground breaking the product is...

Zack, wireless keyboard is the word!

LST, it's amazing gadget and there is rumor already that apple will add some ports to future versions. Can you believe that the little screen lock on the site was added after Job's keynote speech! Was not even in early design.

I dont get this device I already pay for 3G connection with my iphone that I can tether to my laptop with pretty good speeds in almost all cities.

LST what is the filesystem like ? can you drag/drop files onto it like other usb devices

iPad is Europe, Canada, Australia and Japan now folks!

Let us know how you find it.

LSTip: The default display brightness setting you first experience at Apple stores when you test drive the unit is rather dim and comes off little "dark". If you really want to experience sharp picture quality, increase the unit brightness.

cool. :cool:

The Zack   

I will get the Ipad the day apple puts 10.x OS (Real MAC OS) on it instead of crappy regular ipod OS. All it is now is an over-sized ipod.