Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

East Africa travellers

Paragon   

Viking,

Lol, I was in the sea sxb. Jumped into the sea with my mobile :D . Bro, Insha-Allah I am planning to visit the places you mentioned. Actually I did visit many places and today I have hired a car which comes with a driver for the day. I intend to visit Fort Jesus later on Insha-Allah.

North,

your friend would find Mombasa the best place to start a business (real estate) and hotel lodgings. There is also a good atmosphere for both living and visiting. The place is simply good. The only downside is in some area, there is some humidity- but if he can afford it, he should find properties aligned to the sea. The breaze is refreshing and enjoyable. Sxb, I can't use other sites to load pictures- image shack isn't working for me for some reason- but I will try to upload the pics to my photo blog and from there paste them here.

N/AA,

Insha-allah bro. I will post some more photos of Mombasa. I am sure you would like the look of it. The food is absolutely delicious :D . Atleast you can look forward to that. And the beaches? There are camel rides on the sandy beach - the handlers speak Somali so no worries incase the camel runs into the sea with you smile.gif

Ayoub,

thanks. Will do.

Elysian   

Paragon, war ma durbaba kenya joogta... Have a good time and keep us updated, I'A!!

Viking bro, det var länge sedan, hoppas allt är väl! You wish you were in Mombasa to show Paragon around right smile.gif

Lol@Lighthouse, I think you should drink 2 gulps of Madafu on my behalf adeer. smile.gif

Otherwise,stop by @ Gulxan's and eat a waslad on me or go to Pembeni & grab a Mishkaki & wash it down with some mango-coconut smoothie :(

And most importantly,I want you to get me pictures of some vegetation e.g Abaq & baanyi trees from dhulki :D

Lol@Lighthouse, I think you should drink 2 gulps of Madafu on my behalf adeer. smile.gif

Paragon,If you see a chubby dark skinned American Farax from Mpls,pass my regards. :D

Otherwise,stop by @ Gulxan's and eat a waslad on me or go to Pembeni & grab a Mishkaki & wash it down with some mango-coconut smoothie :(

Paragon   

Rahima, thanks sis.

Elysian, thanks. Will keep you updated Insha-Allah. Haven't started writing anything yet. Will do so soon as am back to Nairobi tomorrow, Insha-Allah.

North, will be using photobucket instead.

Here are some pics;

DSCF0175.jpg

DSCF0255.jpg

DSCF0179.jpg

lool@Faraax. Adeer that cracked me up. It was just yesterday that I went to Bondeni to a small fresh juice place called 'Camel's Joint' smile.gif to have a scurd smile.gif . While sitting there many places were suggested including the ones you mentioned. Insha-Allah will update you on how it goes. I'll be back to mombasa after a shortwhile in NBI. Will also try to trek in Maryooleey land up north to get you some pics.

-Lily-   

Paragon, so you managed to escape. I do hope you are not considering the slaughtr of camels...

Besides, what's all this holidaying? I thought you went for serious business?

Paragon   

^^Lol. Well, I am here for a serious business. Family reunion, isn't it serious enough?

Northerner, this is the first picture I posted (uploaded to flickr).

This is the view I have from my balcony;

DSCF0156.jpg

Sxb uploading pics to the PC is generally a pain in the neck. It takes ages and I can't sit in one place more than 20 minutes. Even worse, SOL proves really hard to access.Time is pleasure, you see smile.gif .

Waryaaaa, is Camel juice is still operational? Isnt that spot behind Posta? The bar stall is made of bamboo sticks with thatch roofings. Ala,I miss Mombasa~~

So I see you went to Mombasa public beach aka qurun beach LOL. Typical tourist yeah LOL. The Masjid,is that the one on Mwembe Tayari,by the bus station?