Sign in to follow this  
me

Somali pirates 'seize 30 tanks'

Malika   

^ :D ,let him try!..Lol @Steven Segal,who will do his stunts for him,when they start getting whooped by the badboys aka 'pirates'? :D

Abwaan   

loool........nimankaan caadi maahan......marka dambe waxaan ka baqayaa the warships inay shabaq u dhigtaan inta ciidammada saarani ay Soomaaliya sagaaro ka dabanayaan amase ay christmass-ka khamro isku daldalayaan...loooooooool

Abwaan   

Toloow gabdho maku jiraan nimankaan maku jiraan nimankaan waa aniga lehe? Waxaan akhriyey kolleey in gabdho badani ay Xaajiyooyin u noqdeen oo hadda ayaantaan ragga ugu guurka badan uguna dhaqaalo-samays badani ay iyaga yihiine.

Malika   

^Yep they are the hot thing in town now days, gone are the days of guys whom came into town swinging with petrollum money or europe money.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

I need to find me a pirate kusband, brother can hook me up.

Well if you want to migrate and become a piratess, I'll be your pirate :D

Ibtisam   

^^^I don't want a fake one from London yaa BG. I want one of the real deal pirate in operation. You see I have no time and patience to wait for you to perfect your skills. I want a ready pirate :D

Ibtisam   

^^^That is because they are! For the last few years (2005) They have been eating and living like kings!

The one at the front looks strange, looka t his arms :eek: That is not normal, it must be the angle. I don't see any weapons. :confused:

BOB   

Haye since when baad biloowday inaad Pirates jeclaato? What happened to you? Whatever happened to your ambitions and dreams of saving the world? Who corrupted you this bad?

Peace, Love & Unity.