Sign in to follow this  
me

Somali pirates 'seize 30 tanks'

Hunguri   

Norf, sxb the world is not blind to defend the international water and chase those boys. Since Somalia has become a forgoten land and the world turned a blind eye to support or feed the hungary Somali children, even endourse and support a long lasting peace and deploy troops that replace the Ethiopians. Then, let it be. International water maahee Medetaranian cruise ships-ka halasoo af duubo!

Hunguri   

Alright, I hope next week will be alright smile.gif Mise next week, you will be buying toys and bunnies for the Eid smile.gif Tuesday and Wednesday both will be Eid days. Too busy for family men to watch CL smile.gif

Hunguri   

Waniyow, waxaan rabay inaan ku waydiiyo sawirkan meesha kuugu sawiran. This looks a flag. What does this represent. I am not wrong, but I have seen the pirates speed boats and they were waving this flag. I know, u were using this averter long time before the birth of Somali pirates. Laakiin, hada far baa kugu mudan smile.gif

Fabregas   

I wouln't be suprised if some people say;

" Pirates wa mujahideen, they are taking ghanimo from the gaalo and distributing to poor". :D

Hunguri   

Me, Djabouti channel ma daawataa. Haduu kuugu jiraan. Si fiican u daawo. Halkaas ayaad ka daawan kartaa Pirates-ka iyo movements-kooda!

Malika   

Originally posted by B_G:

I wouln't be suprised if some people say;

" Pirates wa mujahideen, they are taking ghanimo from the gaalo and distributing to poor".
:D

^ :D Robin Hood camaal miyaa?

Now, where will these tanks end up toloow!