Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Monday Blues

Mowgli   

After Passion mentioned something about results I felt like checking if mine were published yet...imagine my utter shock and disbelief when I see a 0 in one of the columns...good news is, i just looked in the wrong one and results still arent out.

The intention of this week was to do some intensive work on my thesis, obviously when I found myself still in my pjs an hour and a half ago I figure today is one of those vegetable days...where you do nothing except lie in bed whilst watching Family Guy...now if you'll excuse me folks :cool:

nafta   

^^ That's the spirit girl

Brown : War yur! I know you'd trade places with me if you had the chance, laakin you're right and am feeling selfish...now go and blow your nose or something! icon_razz.gif

[Edit] Happy New Year Everyone

^Talk to them in Somali. Cuss if u have to. In fact, I insist. :D

I smelled today. A faint unrecognisable odour hung around me. By afternoon, I'd had enough and went to the toilets to snifestigate. I discovered my hijab smelled of my mother- I think I'm turning into her. I finally found the source of the whiff(one of many layers) but it wasn't one I could remove so darn it waan uraya still, hopefully to myself alone. Can't wait to change.

^

Yuck,you were right when you said you can be gross when describing shiir. Shiir badanaa smile.gif

Lol@snifestigate. Shiir analyser extraordinare haye? *Uff* :(

Brown : War yur! I know you'd trade places with me if you had the chance, laakin you're right and am feeling selfish...now go and blow your nose or something!

LOL. Pass on the garbasaar so i can sniff away. This hergab has been consistent anyway smile.gif

Jacpher   

Origianally posted by
Curling Waterfall:

Telemarketers woke me up this morning.. and they called 3 times more.

This is what you need. Ask if the caller is a phone predator and then hit the horn while holding it onto the receiver. You may want to read a little disclaimer or place sticker on phone that reads, not responsible for hearing damage.

RSC-Tempo-Safety-Horn.gif

Disclaimer: Don't try this at home. Not responsible for any damages.

^ LoL, of course you do. I know how incapacitating migraines are, so I can totally understand your fixation now. You definitely would not want to trigger one of those headaches.

Kool_Kat   

Keyf, must you remind me of my morning Large double double coffee from Tim Hortons...Followed by a Medium White Mocca from Second Cup in the afternoon after lunch...

Ha i dambaajin...Kabaxay!!!

So,no one has had a blue monday since 2007? Schmucks!

***Chinese New year - The Year of the DOG is upon us. Figures, doesn't it? I missed yesterday's parade in Central London, but I did catch the last fireworks display in the evening. Except for some temporary deafness and frostbite, it wasn't so bad ****

is it another new year in the dog eating world of china?-coz this monday is a b1tch.