Sign in to follow this  
lulla

What are the most attractive qualities in a woman

HONEY-D   

lol@legent of zu

You may not have seen da movie what women want since u live remote cave but u surely have some ideas to what da 21th century women wanna hear. big thumb up. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Abdinuur   

I would have to say her physical appearance (her eyes, smile, hair, clean shining nails, etc.)

Besides that, it would have to be her intellects (her manners, how she carries herself, her confidence, all those finer things)...

Bout it Bout it...

Personality. Y'know, personality matters more than appearance to me. There is nothing worse than meeting a young, nice looking girl, with a personality of, well-----not very compatible with what u had in mind.

Personality is the biggest factor in judgin' people's quality.

Macalin   

LAAFYADA LA DAAWADO!

SOMETHING ABT THE WAY WOMEN walk..specially somalida

AND HAIR! DAMMIT(i have someone in mind-uxm)

Baashi   

Faith

Gaari (uff areebo i can't stand it)

Karti (will save the day when u r down)

Debci (can get along with...)

Manners (tells all: educated chicks r humble & civilized ones r little bit shy)

Physical: (will compromise if above list r met)

Dhuubo-dhexyar (oh!! u r set)

Kub & Dib (the stuff love is made of..4real!)

That, my fellow nomads, is the real backage.

From old-school nomad

yo as far as love goes ...if that's the idea..i' would have to say faith..most importantly and everything else comes second...

now if we're talking bout chycks in a club waitin to get picked up..(not the idea) u damn well better b j'lo and not a year younger ahahahha.. or soemthing like it..cuzz when it comes to it..i'm something like a pimp(something like a phenomenon/somalian)@->-->--* :D

Hibo   

Naasir,i think u have totally under estimated educated women.

for one,if a woman was strong enough to go thru graduate school then she needs no opinion from anyone on how to run her life.

second,no matter how educated or intelligent u might be,as a woman ur always a mother and a wife.

third,if she makes the decision of staying home then i am sure its something she thought about and talked it over with her partner.when u have a Master's degree the option of u generating some sort of an income are endless.which means that she could be home with her children and at the same time make more income than u (working from home)

i know couple of somali sister who some are divorced.they make pretty good money,raise their kids alone,never missed one single game and even drag me when ever they get a chance.

so basically my point is,that this is not something concerning somali women.it's something that every new mother faces and has to deal with it on the best of her ability.

plz next time u decide to ask something about somali sister,don't assume.

Ask somebody....by the way i am very intersted in how u come up with that survey?

Hibo   

Naasir,i think u have totally under estimated educated women.

for one,if a woman was strong enough to go thru graduate school then she needs no opinion from anyone on how to run her life.

second,no matter how educated or intelligent u might be,as a woman ur always a mother and a wife.

third,if she makes the decision of staying home then i am sure its something she thought about and talked it over with her partner.when u have a Master's degree the option of u generating some sort of an income are endless.which means that she could be home with her children and at the same time make more income than u (working from home)

i know couple of somali sister who some are divorced.they make pretty good money,raise their kids alone,never missed one single game and even drag me when ever they get a chance.

so basically my point is,that this is not something concerning somali women.it's something that every new mother faces and has to deal with it on the best of her ability.

plz next time u decide to ask something about somali sister,don't assume.

Ask somebody....by the way i am very intersted in how u come up with that survey?

raula   

I would have to say,...Iman, manners and confidence......I think the others fit into all this(in my perspective)....

raula