Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

SAN DIEGO, CA

Dude wlc to So_Cal, where everythang is Right,

now about SD females where you don't know is there is a one clan majority in diego and these females are counrty to the bone, basicaly if u not one of them they dis you. you better off with the Mexicans big belly girls. :D

Dhimbil   

Originally posted by Mo_the_Somali:

Dude wlc to So_Cal, where everythang is Right,

now about SD females where you don't know is there is a one clan majority in diego and these females are counrty to the bone, basicaly if u not one of them they dis you. you better off with the Mexicans big belly girls.
:D

^^LOL homeboy don't blame the girls, yo game maybe weak. Anyway, u and nuur can use me as a reference. That is if y'all are up and up with the clan or just add few Aga and Eega or Huuno in your vocab and you set to go :D

san diego is big!! thats a hoot! try la! u will never see anything as big!

san diego ppl are funny too! the first thing they ask is your tribe! i went to visit a friend and this gal who came around ask me about my tribe! i dont even know my friends tribe!! so i told her about me! next i gotta call from her inviting for lunch cuz we close tribally n here family knows my family!!

i told her, i cant make it since i am kinda far away!! i found out she got 5 sistas in that house!! another trap!! never tell strangers about your stuff!! specially in san diego.. u never know what will come out of the wood works!!