cadnaan1

Amnesty international urges Ethiopian government to disband the liyu police unit

Here we go another Jawar Oromo campaign.

Why not openly say "we want to control the Djibouti Ethiopia corridor and the Somali is in the way". Liyu actuelly is rerly or hardly deployed. Liyu means Special so is only deployed on special operations too risky for police and kilil militia.

It has been about 7 years non stop hate campaign on the Somali using Liyu as cover. It started with the Amxara saying Liyu is too much too powerful its being prepared for kililka separation. Then the Oromo for control of the trade corridor and now still the Oromo, but covering with some disgruntled Somali.

Amnesty international is one of the most corrupt organizations. You can buy one of their members and get statement given or article written. Everybody knows this. They did not say a word when hundreds of Somalis were killed inside Oromia far from the border.

Liyu is the lifeline of Kilil security. Without security, it is chaos. They should be improved but not disbanded. That is my take. 

4 hours ago, Ducale said:

OO favourite killers. 

58 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

They are the most ruthless and are moral void.

9 minutes ago, Dahireeto said:

Liyu is the lifeline of Kilil security. Without security, it is chaos. They should be improved but not disbanded. That is my take. 

What has happened is some people have totally given up and want everything detroyed and the baby thrown with the bathwater.

I think every decent Somali would say what Dahireeto said.

There is always room for improvement.

Ask yourself this: Why is that everyone that never likes the Somali people in Ethiopia to be strong, organized..attacks the institutions that make kililka better by Ethiopians or Somalis?

Is it that all the galbeedi, Jawars,  are students of Ghandi? or they don't know that Ghandi was one of the most racist individuals?

Liyu will survive and kililka will survive all this facebook negative campaign. Its foundation is the people.

For example: Don't you ask yourself that with all the qabil gossips and conflicts in the Somali people, Liyu is never accused or blamed of being qabilist? Is it not a sign of something good?

1 hour ago, Ducale said:

That's a lie. The people are nothing but meat for slaughter. Liyyu police are cannibals and your poor attempt at justifying their actions says it all. I agree with dahireeto that it's not the right time to disband them but at the very least we agree that they have to go. Maybe not today but to include the liyyu into the future you envisioned for killilka is crminal. And you also have the audacity to claim they are clean from tribalism. Seriously? 

With such statement you disrobed yourself. 

See, when you resist your simian feces- tossing temptations, you’re able to pen coherent and intelligible thoughts.😀

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

1 hour ago, Ducale said:

That's a lie. The people are nothing but meat for slaughter. Liyyu police are cannibals 

I know every region or country around kililka, except the Afar, feel uneasy of the capacity of kililka, but you sir, as a human being and particulary a Somali, how do you sleep at home with such conviction?

You should immediately head to kililka, destroy Liyu and liberate the Somali people from Cannibals.

1 hour ago, Ducale said:

And you also have the audacity to claim they are clean from tribalism. Seriously?

What I said is the least of accusation or blame on Liyu is tribalism. That you do not need to check anywhere else other than the staunch opposition from kililka. Name any organization or political party in kililka that accuses Liyu of being tribal?

Bad or good, wrong or proper, right level or too much force used...everything is overboard and least tribal.

Remember kililka has every clan almost sub clan of the Somali people, its a microcosm of the Somali people, yet does not suffer from the political clanish troubles other places suffer from.

Somali Region Diaspora Held Another High Profile Gathering to Denounce What They Called ‘Abdi Iley’s’ Brutality

4CA28869-0086-4C92-9261-DDB6823BE911.jpe

The social and justice movement that is called Dulmi-Diid Movement and is powered by the Somali diaspora held and another highly profile conference in Minneapolis on Saturday May 27, 2018.

This event follows a serious of conferences and consultation forums held across the globe in four different continents the latest of which was to denounce the brutal killing of 18 your old girl named Taysir Omer-Food couple weeks ago.

Dulmi-Diid, which roughly translates in to ‘Taking A Stand Against In Justices’ in Somali, is a social and political movement that claims to advocate for human and democratic rights in the Somali Region and vowed to end what they called egregious human rights abuses and injustices perpetuated on the Somali people by the current Somali Regional president and his administration.

The theme of this conference was to seek justice for Taysir Omer-Food and thousand others across the region that are either killed, incarcerated or displaced by Abdi Iley.

Dumi-Diid is a loosely tied grass roots level organization that has satellite branches in more than have a dozen countries that has actually proven to have a potent mobilizing capability given the series of conferences and events they held since December last year.

It is also catching fire like no other organic and grass roots level movement in the short political history of the Somali Region.

DA2CA3BD-FA34-4E8C-99E3-8F2156D98926-300

So far, they have also proven to be effective in shedding the light on the human rights conditions of the region and directing the attention of the international media such as the VOA and a handful of other Diaspora based opposition media outlets.

They have also drown the ire of the Somali Region President and his administration up to the point of arresting the families, relatives and the businesses of those at the forefront of the movement.

The Regional Government have even established what they call a ‘Command Post’ to crash this movement mimicking the national Command Post that enforces the recently declared State of Emergency(SoE).

According to organizers, the event is intended to show solidarity with all those suffering under what they called ‘Abdi Iley’s brutality in the Somali Region’.

B4FD697D-36A8-492B-B2EC-29A19BBB3663-300

They also urged prime minster Abiy Ahmed and the federal government to intervene and stop the egregious human rights violations in the Somali Region.

They are betting on the hope that the reform mandate he has both from the streets and the power corridors in EPRDF will help alleviate some of the political, economic and security alienation that Somali people has endured in the past.

To follow up with that promise, a group of Somali elders, politicians, intellectuals and diaspora groups are in Addis Ababa to protest to the federal government.

This growing opposition movement came in an interesting time in the Region’s politics in which there are widespread and often violent protests against Abdi Iley in the Region. It also came at a time when there is a renewed communal clashes across the Somali-Oromo border. 

On 6/2/2018 at 4:27 PM, Ducale said:

so stop pretending to care for the "7 million" (a number you love to quote offten) somalis. They are nothing more than Oromo-distraction to buy you time.  Loyal obedient tigaray dogs. 

Don't insult our intelligence

You are the one insulting yourself/your own intelligence.

I would never call a somali anyone's dog. I always try to see what is his/her interest in being friend or ally with anybody.

I never called Djibouti an American dog or chinese dog. I never called Aidiid a Mengistu Derg dog, never called A. Yusuf a Tigray dog..I never called Mogadishu a UAE dog and now a Qatari dog..

Its all interest. If your interest at a time coincides with others you will be allies, friends..that is all there is to it.

That interest may not be important to you, but is still shared interest.

Bay and BaKool have interest for peace and security so does Ethiopia/kililka so why would anyone expect them to be enemies?

A. Yusuf wanted to reconstitue at least the Boqor if cannot reconstitute Somalia and the Tigray were most open and supportive. His isea was noble. The least he could do for his people was reconstitue what they had 100 years ago if he cannot bring them Somalia Republic.