Mooge

Galaydh's own Garaad attacks Jeegaanta and tells them they will pay a heavy price

45 minutes ago, Ducale said:

A  "Garaad" in the middle of nowhere talking to the wind. 

Yes, the poignant words of Garaad Jaamac are indeed as weighty and productive as the very wind you so obtusely think to use to dismiss them; however,  Bliss Carman I think said it better. ..😀

Earth Voices (an excerpt)  by Bliss Carman

"I Heard the spring wind whisper 

Above the brushwood fire, 

"The world is made forever 

Of transport and desire. 

"I am the breath of being, 

The primal urge of things; 

I am the whirl of star dust, 

I am the lift of wings. 

"I am the splendid impulse 

That comes before the thought, 

The joy and exaltation 

Wherein the life is caught. 

"Across the sleeping furrows 

I call the buried seed, 

And blade and bud and blossom 

Awaken at my need. 

"Within the dying ashes 

I blow the sacred spark, 

And make the hearts of lovers 

To leap against the dark." 

Habar Dhali wayday aleelo ku waalatay. 

Recycling old video from 2012. Alayle Garaad Jamac's nickname for Maamulka Garoowe still sticks. He called them "Binti land". :D 

Maamulka daciifka ah ee Garoowe Tukaraq laf dhuun gashay ayay ku noqotay. Awoodna waa u la yihiin, calaacalna wax kaga qaadi kari waaye.

Hence, they had to resort to this low level propaganda. I remember they even recycled Alshabab vs Ethiopia videos and called it Tukaraq. Also the videos from Galkacyo melitia which they said was vehicles captured from Somaliland. 

Ciidanka Qaranku like a hot-knife through butter ayuu u dhex maraya maleeshiyaadka la isku keenkeenay qabiilka ku dagaal yimid.

Mooge   

haha. niyoow the jeegaan boys are shaken to the core. Garaad's words ring true. the jeegaan indeed paid a heavy price and are now realizing it was not worth to lose 100 young men and double that number disabled for life to poke the Puntland bear. niyoow biixi is today asking for negotiations and crying to international community and Ethiopia for Puntland to stop the war. lool. 

ducaale, suldaanka and all other jeegaan pretenders who used to pretend they are from Western Sanaag clan are  finally exposed as jeegaan lowborns. @Saalaxwas right all along.   niyoow  SOLers should build @Saalaxa monument for being the most truthful Somalilander ever. everything he predicted and everything he said about jeegaan is so f*** true. haha. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Mooge   

no clan names niyoow. don't be baacle niyoow and ruin the forum with clan garbage. isku xishood ninweyn ba tahee. you are pushing limits of sol with your nacasnimo qabiil talk.

• Thanks 1