Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

T mobile not working?

SeeKer   

Is there any T mobile phone working out there? Mine stopped functioning from 5 pm and I can't even get through to the customer service line :mad: . Any news? I'm so switching to Verizon!

SeeKer   

^ Must be the south and West. I can't find a news article just twitter seems to be reporting that some towers are down. :(

SeeKer   

^Dubai? What's that got to do with it? :confused:

One of the nation’s biggest cell phone providers, T-Mobile, is down nationwide. If you are one of the millions of subscribers, you undoubtedly know that when trying to make a call, all you get is a busy signal or disconnected.

So far, there has been no statement from the provider on the company website. Twitter has been aflutter with rumors and complaints tonight. The company slogan, ‘get more’, seems only to refer to down time at the moment. More info as details surface…

........ Source

Abwaan   

Originally posted by SeeKer:

Is there any T mobile phone working out there? Mine stopped functioning from 5 pm and I can't even get through to the customer service line :mad: . Any news? I'm so switching to Verizon!

I had a similar problem for a while and so were friends and family members but it started working after 20 minutes. What happen?

SeeKer   

They are not saying what happened. This is the second time it went down. Last time didn't they lose data from their sidekickers? Mine finally came up about 8pm. Thats about five hours of not having my phone work.......I think they will have to give people some major discounts to keep them.

^They should. I think they recovered most date for the sidekickers customers-people with sidekickers annoy me anyway :D

The problem was supposedly nationwide but I had no problem with it yesterday.The only problem I have with T-Mobile, it drops call every now and then, for known reason.I used to think it was my phone but others had the same problem.

SeeKer   

^ Why do they annoy you? Its the 'say wallahi' who carry them anyway. I think it fits their personality.

As for those afflicted with the interruption to service I guess I fell into the 5% they claim. :rolleyes:

Paragon   

Ar muu qarxay? War Africa u dirsada.

I remember when mobile calls were expensive. Marmar kuu noo qarxi jirey. Aan ku hadli jirtey illaa aan dhiig kaga keenno (the red blinking of the dying battery).

The Zack   

I don't know why someone would have a T-Mobile phone in the US. Their voice coverage is not that great and their data coverage is terrible. They have less than 30% 3G coverage when other companies are about to get 4G.