Sign in to follow this  
Rowda

What is low self-esteem?

Rowda   

What does it take to have low self-esteem? I'm asking this question because at some point in our life women or men we do exprience low self-esteem but I found women experience more often than men. Maybe that has something to do the fact that men use the left hemisphere of the brain where women use the right hemsphere where we tend to analyze info more than our conterparners.

We normally feel some kind of self doubt after a break up, especailly if you are the one who get dumped. As a young girl I used to watch a lot of Somali ruwaayado (movies) & as an adult whenever I'm going through one of this things I remember this somali old saying & rent somali daadis ruwaad.

Raxmadi furan!

Haduu ifuro ma'feerbaa ijabayso,etc.

How do you guys deal with this, in order to avoid low self-esteem?

Maybe that has something to do the fact that men use the left hemisphere of the brain where women use the right hemsphere

Jiqeeey jiq! ala maxaa la wareeray

aaway tuujiye....tan waaye wareerka aa ka hadleysay. :eek:

Rowda   

Xaaji

"Jiqeeey jiq! ala maxaa la wareeray"

Adigna waad isyeel yeelaysaa right? marka hore uhadal sidii qofway and seefla boodle hanoqon sxb.

ma'iga cabsoonaysaa? that is why u feel the need to call someone else? Dee banaaka isa'soodhig.

Dee banaaka isa'soodhig.

ani maa i waabinee hada?

waayahay nooh, lahjadaada ka helay , intee ka soo safartay, biyo qaboow ma rabta misa kuwa kuleel.

ani iyo adi waa isfahmeenaa nooh.

Rowda   

hell yeah! Miyay shaqaysay? Waxaan maqlay SOL dadkay cunaan hadii adan waabsan. Walaalo was my statement wrong about the hemisphere or oo waxaad rabtay in aad i waabsato? thank you I'll take the hot dring it cold in here.

Maya ani dadka ma cuno, waa ku daadihinaa lee raali ma ku tihidoo :D

tenisphere hemisphere..waxaa rabtid, soo dhawoow lee yaah

maxaa ku heesto, intee lagaa hayaa, numberkee kaa qaldan ..ii sheeg lee ani, waa saxeenaa noo ma i fahamtay

We normally feel some kind of self doubt after a break up, especailly if you are the one who get dumped

Kan kee waaye , ii sheeg magaciisa sidii qoleey aa u tifaa nooh.

bood waryaa!

Rowda   

Foxy walaalo thnx, I guess we have something in common anigana I like ur style nooh. walaahida

Xaaji sxb I know xamaraawi language is sexy laakiine adiga waad kudhacday nooh. hadii aan fahmiwaayo meel aad usocodid ama kasocodid than your xamaraawi is worst than mind.

"afmuslim ama afgaalo midba aan kuugu imaado markuu waagu baryo" Sayidka ilaahay ha'unaxariistee.

Katrin why didn't I transilate like that, duh i guess my ESL is still progressing. lol

Foxy   

Xaaji sxb I know xamaraawi language is sexy laakiine adiga waad kudhacday nooh. hadii aan fahmiwaayo meel aad usocodid ama kasocodid than your xamaraawi is worst than mind.

Looools I couldnt help but crack Up, Yaaqi adiga rowda af xamari garaneysaa Nooh....loools, wa ku sidee dee dadka Ka qaleynoooh

cheers

PS I still reckon U r somali rocks Nooh see waaye camal nooh

afmuslim ama afgaalo midba aan kuugu imaado markuu waagu baryo" Sayidka ilaahay ha'unaxariistee.
Loool, classic stuff

Maybe that has something to do the fact that men use the left hemisphere of the brain where women use the right hemsphere where we tend to analyze info more than our conterparners.

Where did you get that?!!! Having a heart broken is a major blow to any ego, be it a female or male. Having invested emotions and time into some one and to find out they will never be returned has gotta hurt! Heart ache has no preference between male and females.

But i think most women would agree with me here that

Raxmadi furan!Haduu ifuro ma'feerbaa ijabayso

would be my reaction "i have major issues with pride and im working on it".

But there is nothing wrong with embracing your pain, cry for the "Bleep", but do NOT let him/her see your tears. Surround yourself with people who love you. No one ultimately dies of a heart ache and what dont kill you will only make you stronger smile.gif

I reckon i could be an agony aunt! :D

Foxy was right Rowda your somali rocks.

Rowda   

Born-Friday, thnx walaalo I used to read a lot of somali articles that friend of mind used to send me from Aus. Mida kale waad mahadsantay sida aad topica usoo cilisay.

"Where did you get that?!!! Having a heart broken is a major blow to any ego, be it a female or male. Having invested emotions and time into some one and to find out they will never be returned has gotta hurt! Heart ache has no preference between male and females."

Walaalo, what I meant was women after break up analyze things like, is he with another women, am I too fat,etc more than men. but you right break-up is break up regardless of the gender.

bye

What does it take to have low self-esteem?

When you let other people define who you are and are quick to accept it. When the opinons of people matter more to you than what is right thing to do. When your sole pleasure and goal is the approval and affection of others above everything else.

Rowda ali buuro ma saasaa keentay maanta

jaceyl i baro la ma dhaho, ma fahamtay lee lis dhahaa, hadaa afkeyga garanweeysay af fransiis aan kuugula hadlaa nooh

monshari geedka jaceylka ulala

shaah iyo gambar soo dhawoow me amore

xabiibi kuweste kuwaa wa haaf a gud taym

laakin' adi luga jiid aa ku jirtaa nooh, soo dhaqaaq see waaye camaleeti

isii sisinta!