Sign in to follow this  
Lake

Why are girls abusing the keffiyeh (Shemaghs)?

Shakti   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Dev are u on drugs allah yaristan maxa ku dacey?
:D
are u kidding.......i hope u joking or u insane.
:D
che is cuban resistance fighter!

estafurullah sister how can muslim being such as myself be on drugs.. i do not know, how one can be on drug UNLESS if the laying on it, n no im not laying on drugs

however occasionally i do sniff merawana if thats what u were aiming 4..

here is a question 4 ya, how did this cuban reistance fither (that guys talk of)knows about che's id on sol?

oye, i think im pushing it now.. im done..good night n see ya tomorrow..peaceeeeeeeee

Khalaf   

^^ :D ......what @ however i do sniff merawana if thats what u were aiming 4...

^^^something is not right here mama u quoted me called me a sister.....and said u snif weed....and think Che is our SOL che.......your joking no?...... if not let me read aytul kursi on u..... :D

ps: salaamu alaykum.....only joking wit cha inshallah walaalshiis smile.gif

Shakti   

^huh, u not a sister.. oppssyy , do run with my condolence brother..

and yes im very serious..

ps. this is the 1st time i sew ur id.. so, where the hell did u appear from ??

Khalaf   

Dev come on a xalimo cant lie dat well....u on somthing tonite admit it mama :D

my last piece was to make u feel better noooh.....c i am nice fella....i dont like to hurt feelings!

um out........may Allah give u the best of Health my little sister inshallah......Amiin :D

Edit: where i appear from huh......now u cant c its weed mama :D .......jokes! peace

Pujah   

LOOL DEV what did mama tell you about drugs! Carefull now gurl you just might loose the Angel part of your name.

Shakti   

^lol ...2 late 4 that! as 4 what mum said about drugs was "dont do it" n i dont!! i just sniff it.. big difference, dont u think so?

khalf, i think i have insulted ya 4 calling u a sister.. didnt i ? im really sorry, i really thought u were girl .. can a humanbeing make mistake. plz do 4give me my brother smile.gif friends?

as 4 being on something.. i thought we covered that.. marwana all the way babe.. 100% kicking with it.. as my new friend (brother kalaf) im willing 2 share it with ya 4 free.. .how about it?

Pujah   

^^LOL @ sniffing....sniffing or snorking same difference gacaliso

By the way, Whatever happened to the cat you were chasing with the gun?

RedSea   

looooooooooooool@Devilian.My dear sister, just sit back little bit and sit back as I try to explain something to you.

here is the deal.The nomad in SOL with the nick Chevuera named himself AFTER a Cuban whose REAL name was Chevuara.

Example: My nick on SOL is 'Red Sea' or as you refer me as mr.Weershi(lol),but neither of those are my real personal identity.

Besides that Pic above on the T-shirt is that of Chevuara,a Cuban and not our Somali "che" from SOL...I hope you get it now or are you kidding around after all this.

In addition, my eyes hurt looking at image in your signature....whoooh.

p.s, 'smoke weed everyday'.

bye,

Pujah   

^^^ too late with the advice arent ya. that land was covered waaaay before midnite :D

PS I am getting attached to qosolkaan :D:D:D

Shakti   

^ u know.. loooooooool

RED,lol, i posted the picture below 2 fix ur weershi eyes dee.. n thats the thanks i get, typical somali!!!

as 4 ur explanation on the whole id ordeal.. well thanks.. thanks alot 4 u have managed 2 stop my laughs... i really thought i would be laughing like a crazy person until tomorrow but thanks 2 ur cheesy explanation i have stopped laughing, n can now sleep!

thanks alot.. u killed it 4 me :D

Laba-X   

Iska daaya heedhe, qurux bay ka raadinayaane! Hadey candha-buur kasta isku soo duubtay cimaamad, tayda waan gubey!