Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Why are Somali Women Attracted to Taller Men?

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool.

Tall men have less character development than short men, because tall men have gotten by on their heights, it’s well known by us women that shorter men are funnier and story tellers than their taller opponents! But why do women still go for taller and not so charismatic men! Does height matter that much to us over happier future life? It is also known that a shorter man wins the ability to hide, the stealthily to hunt, and the smaller the frame the smaller the consumption of food, so it’s an advantage for us as woman to cook less.

Say what?? Tall men should be very offended. :rolleyes:

STOIC   

Ibti, when I read the above post I had to acknowledge that us tall men are miraculuos work of art created by higher being.We are a master piece unlike any other created (Watch CL accusing me of advertising myself).Our height is our safety valve that insures balance and poise around women.Even though we are "GIANT" with indomitable will power women like CL will crush our ego just the way she did when she responded to my innocent acknowledgement of our gift.Repitation of my affirmation of my tallness doesn't mean I'm conceited! :D

The fact that you explained yourself not once but twice allows me to question the sincerity of your claim..

Ps its ok stoic if your one of those armaajo/bidaar man you should publicly declare it there is no need to be ashamed of it, be ugly and proud mate I can guarantee your hot commodity in certain circles of Somali girls…

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loool.

Stoic:

I've been around tall men all my life, but I've met really nice, smart shortee’s as well. I don't think it is anything to be proud of, as it is not an accomplishment

you made as a farah or even contributed to. Each is stuck with what they were given.

Some people say tall guys are daandan, but I must come to the defense to tall men on this, they are not. redface.gif lol

CL: I remember stoic from the facebook collection ages ago, he was the founder of SOL FB, If I remember correctly he was.... (sorry no qarxiis but his claims are not too far off :D

stoic you can pay me later ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^I'm serious, brother is not lying. :D

North:

That is handy indeed.

Also I find that people do not barge you in London if you have a tall guy with you, or you can just walk behind them, make a path for me dear. :D lol This also works for wind days. See there are lots of usages for tall men, so handy. :D

^ loool

when you say short men..... do you mean short (absolute)....... or short (relative to women).

because no matter how short a farah is he is usually taller than the average halimo.

and unlike stoic some of us are tall but skinny :D

so ibti how about a pro/con of Tall/Short & skinny/Heavy farah's you've already given some good examples of the uses of a Tall farah ....

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loooool @ Geel Jire.

Any guy shorter than 5.9 is short. :D

Cons for short men:

For short men &/Or skinny, I guess if you get into a fight with them, you have a chance of beating him, or at least escaping unharmed. (WHAT? Safety, and some Somali men are violent, it is a hobby to beat women for some :rolleyes: )

It is cheaper to shop for a short farah I guess, also you can have more leg space without mistakenly playing football under the table at a restaurant, or having to sit sideways just to avoid knocking knees. You can have more space on a sofa and anywhere else. icon_razz.gif

I give up for now, they really do have it hard, lol

P.s. I will think of some cons...

P.s.s.

For a heavy Farah (biskina do they even exist?? :D ) You can run away. lol.

Ya girls are not brave enough to tell us why you dislike short man. I hear women have something else in mind when they use "Short" as an adjective to discribe man.