Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

MiZz_LeXuS verses OG_Moti

Jeez! This kid never seems to get the point!

O-G You think I am going to back down? Hell no! You better think twice mate.

I wont take you to the movie 2, if any paid me!

I am so sick and tied replying to this topic everytime I come here.I dont even have time to reply to the others. I am 2 busy replying back to ya.

I want to make one more comment: Love doesnt start with HATE, O-g, you make alot to learn ;)

Ama out..... redface.gif

OG Moti   
MiZz_LeXuS i am getting to ur nerves am i? man no matter how much i try to be nice to u .. you still wana be rude and hide a feelings that it clear from ur words and posts.. and yes love defenetly starts with hate... you and will be the perfect example... it is ok dont worry it is not upnormal.. i repeat it is normal... i wish u best luck in everything u do and i think this time u gave up .. yeah please do so.. admit there is a lot of courage and honesty in admitting something even if it not what u want.. i feel u and hey what happen to ur Apology in the other post? did u change ur mind? dont a true character never changes her mind... peace... and respect

What the....

Yes you are getting on my nerves, You happy now!

Wallahi you have lost the plot now~

Me having....dont even make me say it :rolleyes:

I think that is another joke or maybe you are turning the tables on me here... redface.gif

And yes I did Apologise...But that was then this is NOW!

No need for you to wish me all of the best luck in whatever I do coz luck is already on my side.

O-G I am getting sick and tied of you been on my back! Go away and disappear for all I care. :mad:

Me giving up...Hell no! You are still going so ama I then...You dont give up then I wont~

END OF STORY~ icon_razz.gif

OG Moti   

G_money brother good idea but who is going to pay for the meal, i know i am not .. but i dont mind if u or MiZz_LeXuS pay for the meal.. then i can chill smile.gif

MiZz_LeXuS come on why do u like to be the bad azzzz .. be nice like i am .. see everyone is starting to blame u for being bad when i am nice to you.. but any way i accept ur apology problem solved.. see i knew this conversation will lead to something good.. i hope after all things we been through, you are a changed person, and a better person... so i think we will be a good example to others to resolve their differences in a very peaceful manner.. we showed all SOL Nomads that we are civilized people...

peace

Salaan...

Waraada labadiin shib naga dhaha. Torobo kirif-kirif iyo quuq xay tahay? Wah. Tacsi aa taalo mahaan iyagana qeylo iyo qub iyo qash ay wadaan, waraada neerta nasiiya. Shuush.

Socdo soo neersada, banaanka aaryada kistoo kusoo kala baxa.

OG, duqa xariif aaba kumooday maxaa waaye saana? Wah! Kaaba naga ganbiso hee, at least kistoo maskiinta ka qaleey oo igaartoo yaraa faceysanee. Mayaa, saan si ma'aha widaayoow ee u tartiibi walashaa. Waji kiyaawo waaxid. :D Waaba soo taagan yahay oo kaanbiya xataa masiinaayo maskiintaan yaniista eh.

Miss, adigana midoo kalaa tahay ee see waaye. Intee lagaa keeney, from Gaalkacyo to Somaliaonline.com miyaa?? Naga deey hee wareerka badan, hada is maslaxeeya hee bas.

Macsalaama!!

DAD   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

from Gaalkacyo to Somaliaonline.com miyaa

Macsalaama!!

LoL. HaHaHaHaHa. Sxb, whats wrong with Gaalkacyo?

OG Moti   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar salaam sxb i havent seen u for awhile, sxb tacsiyo qali ah mrka hore iga aqbal .. walaal walhi waa kanaxay walaallkeen alaha unaxariisto... and me and miZz_luxus did our deed tacsi waa guudanay sxb,, Wana uduceenayaa every time inshAllah....

Walal i was testing the juniors i know i might went a bit far ... but i thought she will give up but this one is tough ... anywy old man told me hit them while they are soft ... and if i say the rest of his words then it will be Qarxis for me nd u..... sxb welcome back and i hope to see u around sxb..... peace

OG_Moti I am willing to make PEACE with you :rolleyes: But are you willing to do the same?

I (MiZz_LeXuS) is willing to make peace with OG_Moti under the following 3 rules:

1. Will not dis each other no longer

2. No more abusing

3. And also be more kind to one another, since we are a family here ;)

SIGNTURE:

MiZz_LeXuS

PS:OG_Moti, all you have to do is sign

PEACE TREATY COMPLETED smile.gif

OG Moti   

That sounds good Mizz_luxus... we will mke peace and you offering it means you relize that you were wrong judging me and that u admit wrong doing to me... i Accept your peace purposal with good heart.... but i have a couple things to add to the treaty if u dont mind...after all like u said we are one family...

I (MiZz_LeXuS) is willing to make peace with OG_Moti under the following 3 rules:

1. Will not dis each other no longer

2. No more abusing

3. And also be more kind to one another, since we are a family here

SIGNTURE:

MiZz_LeXuS

additional rules

4. You as Mizz_luxus will acknowledge OG_moti as being a nice guy as well he will towards u

5. We as one unity will fight together anyone who dis one of us or both of us.. something like corporate protection, in simple form u protect my back and protect ur back more simple form scrach my back i scrach ur back...

SIGNTURE: DATE: MAY 18, 2003

OG_moti

sign it and we shall be family..

canjero.JPG

OG Moti   

Raage beleive me we are not fake, i am human and nomad and she is human and nomad, and we made peace.. so watch out .. or we will do something about u...hey by the way why are u alien and ur member number is 682... just asking.... brother if u got a difference with any nomad do what we did.. and make peace that way you will have a family and someone to watch ur back.. like i got MiZz_luxus watching my back

peace

OG Moti   
Nuune sxb ma xer baa noqotay, mise suufi.. aamiiin uun baaad keentay baryahan, war iisheeg bro i might kugu soo biiro.. waad ogtahay xerta raashiin iyo waxyaalo free ah bey kadhargeen.... man let me know how to joint ur Xerhood... nice to see u back... missed ur intelligent topics...peace

nuune   

sxbkiis Moti,horta waxaa waaye aamiinta badan way fiicantahay,it is really very raaxo to say aamiin,yacni waa iska duco balo iyo khayrba bissinka,aamiin,ilaaho na caffi,aamiin,intaan nayroobi ku maqnaa baan xer ku biiray,wali suufi ma noqon laakiin arbaciinka aan dhameeya horta,aamiin,ma ku soo biiree xertayda,kaaba laadar aad ka noqoni runti,wali magac la'aan waaye xerta,aamiin,haaruun,left iyo lakkad way ku soo biiri karaan,aamiin