Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

MiZz_LeXuS verses OG_Moti

OG_Moti, what a joke :rolleyes: You honestly think that you can hand me over to someone else like ama a toy? You better think twice about what you say from now onwards...WARNING redface.gif

I aint hardheaded just because I dont agree with ya...I mean seriously OG_Moti...

I dont call you hardheaded if you disagree with me...If we all were the same and agreed on the same thing then the world would be a very boring place...

4. i think you are ok as a person only if u stop being heardheaded, so i decided to give u a chance...

I never asked you to give me a chance, Plz :rolleyes:

One more thing OG_Moti, you have been here for a year...Jeez...Aint ya bored? :confused:

Kia Ora mate, Gentleman... smile.gif

I guess I was wrong about Gentleman, he seems like a pretty good bloke :D

GM   

"I guess I was wrong about Gentleman, he seems like a pretty good bloke"

was that The reformed you MIZZ..it looks OG had changed you very much lo. pretty good bloke? shall i take that as a complement or humour?. or some sort of machination?

GM   

Hold it there my neighbour sister,. You know i am a cautious person and a gentleman as well. I have learn that when a girl praises you like that , you must have done something wrong or something else must be going on. i thought for a while and the picture of you and OG came to mind, may be i was too involved in your conversation that the brother decided to abandon the conversation altogher with hearting heart. That to me wasnt gentlemanly thing to do.

Dont take what i said earlier too serious sister, I cant afford to lose a neighbour friend you know.

cheers

Is my picture sending out the wrong message here? :confused: If it is I wasnt trying to do that! But then again what can I say...Somali people these :rolleyes:

Gentleman, I think that's a cute picture...Dont act like you dont have a gf, plz

Dont take what i said earlier too serious sister, I cant afford to lose a neighbour friend you know.

If you cant afford to lose a neighbour then keep your mouth shut, ama sure it aint that hard to do...

Ama keep my eye on ya Gentleman... ;)

You know i am a cautious person and a gentleman as well.

I dont see that happening, Gentleman you seem like those guys who are all talk not action redface.gif And that seems to bore me alot...And you wonder why I got rid of OG_Moti :eek:

Cheers 2 ya 2 icon_razz.gif

OG Moti   
MiZz_Lexus looool why do i feel whenever i pull myself out of you.. you just pull me back in... i mean u used my name almost in every post you posted since i delegate the job to deal with you to gentleman, but it seems the brother is thinking as any somalian guy would think, oh i took the girl from him he must be heart broken looool hey bro she wasnt mind and i would even think of her.. we all know she aint my style and i aint her style.. so brother if u hunting hunt good, and be smart dont involve me or u will lose points... see i trained the girl.. so u mind be lukcy cause now u dealing with modified MizZ_lexus as u can see she also changed the violant name to Zarqa a more romantic name...looooooooool .. so i guess whenever i try to walk away the girl pulls me back.. maybe she did not realize the training session is over... ozzy people are great, just from push.. we call them here push men.. cause we like them... so she is going be ok... i feel i have achieved a great thing.. i am happy ... peace

Is this scary or what :confused: Zarqa a more romantic name... :confused:

OG_Moti I just a shiver down my back...(".)

What a scary think to say...(".) I forbid for you to say such think OG_Moti...In the name of allah dont say that ever again...

Now lets get to the point of this reply...

MiZz_Lexus looool why do i feel whenever i pull myself out of you.. you just pull me back in...

I would like to say if I had made you feel that way, then I didnt mean to :rolleyes:

maybe she did not realize the training session is over

Excuse me for not noticing that I was on a training session...Talk about clueless :confused:

Maybe you didnt say anything about it...Whatever the reason is I dont really care~

OG_Moti, you feeling okay bro? Ama just wondering coz you are saying all these things and it aint like ya...Now you got me worried, Yeah right~

Ama getting sick and tied of replying to this topic :mad: , Talk about boring...ama out...Peace

GM   

..."but it seems the brother is thinking as any somalian guy would think, oh i took the girl from him he must be heart broken looool......"

That was not even funny, i wonder What part of my discussion gave you such an impression. one would only expect such statement from a childish or call boyish person, you were the least person i would have expected who sees things like that sxb. mind you i am too smart for that my friend and i am not here to prey on unsuspecting girls if that is what you were thinking.

I am out,

lol...Gentleman...ahahahahahah...I cant stop laughing...Ouch@OGMoti... icon_razz.gif

..."but it seems the brother is thinking as any somalian guy would think, oh i took the girl from him he must be heart broken looool......
That was not even funny, i wonder What part of my discussion gave you such an impression. one would only expect such statement from a childish or call boyish person, you were the least person i would have expected who sees things like that sxb. mind you i am too smart for that my friend and i am not here to prey on unsuspecting girls if that is what you were thinking.
"

Excuse me for finding that funny...lol...I really dont know what is wrong with me 2night, I guess ama in a good mood and find Gentlemans comment very funny... smile.gif

Anyway well said Gentleman ;)

OG Moti   

looooooooooool things are getting funny.. guys it is all fun.. keep the good work... and as far this topic concern.. we had enough fun, i had enough fun i am looking for a new interesting topic similar to this one see as i told you conversations are good, it makes come up with assumptions and it is good brother gentleman .. dont worry brother steal you said.. man dont insult the girl looooool is she a thing to steal from one hand to another.. come on brother use better words.. anyway it was fun lool and gentleman good of u mate ... you did well for this conversation to continue if it wasnt for you it would ended long time so brother it seems you are the only one understood the purpose dont kill that... continue... and encourage other to follow these steps Coversation steps.. looooooool peace

OG Moti   
OG_girl, you mean u wish if u were my sister.. many did, and those who did not wanted to be more than sister... but hey Og_girl i will leave the girl why? i am only training her to be better person... hey Clown looooooool man join it bro it is a converstion pick the nomad that makes u pissed of or hates u or bothering u loool and u got my bck up... u are a wise man .. i like you carlos thing too looool peace

What's the circus boy doing here? Clown didnt I tell ya you are free to go? Oh I didnt! Well now I did, "CLOWN YOU ARE DISMISSED" move it bro~

Yo OG_MOTI,

Whazz upp dude?

you still trying to get it on with Mizz_Lexus huh?

just keep on doing your thang, who knows she might finally decide to ryde with you na'mean?

CLOWN, That's one thing that will never happen and tell your so called dude the same, you know what ama tell him myself...

PS: I have heard that Carlos joke about 5 years ago...Get a new on...

OG_Girl...I dont need for you to worry about me coz I can take on OG_Moti myself...So I advice for you to stay out of my conversation/fight with him...No hard feelings... :rolleyes:

OG Moti   

Originally posted by The CLOWN:

OG_MOTI,

has a crush on you and for me i was just telling him to hang in there nothingelse!

Ala did i send the wrong message to the sister, bro i got no crush on no one i am happy simi married to a chinese lady, and she takes care of me like i am a cat, and i am sure she wont eat me for those of u who will say "WAR YEYSAN KUCIN," .. so I Apologize deeply if i send the wrong message.. it was a conversation and it was going fine till others start to assume things looool u know what i mean.. by the way CLOWN, did u ever consider to have a chinese lady in ur life, they put with strage habits you might have, and bro u got a lot of it.. like the one forgetting to flush the toilet and forgeting to wash ur hands ;) think about it bro... and u dont have to look for them hard they are many ... peace

Miriam1   

Lool i am suprised that this thread survived for this long wow..do u guys realize that a feature called pm exists?

OG Moti   
sister RUBA From Aruba we have no secrets .. we want everyone of us to be an example to others to resolve our differences in public in a professional way and more openly and in a conversational maner where others can add their inputs, follow our example and be one big happy family .. i think it worked and now as i can see people are more close and i would not be surprised if the admin complain about running out of space because the pms of love people sending to each other.. so it is good... loool peace.. OG_Girl i love u too girl who ever you are.. but it seems you put me in troubles .. you attack people and make remarks against women and people think it is me... but i forgive u, after all.. we are human we have rights yes and we also make mistakes.. peace by the way i dont get high it is just sometimes i write words of wisdom not everyone can understands easily.. smile.gif