Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

MiZz_LeXuS verses OG_Moti

OG Moti   

This time lets do a new thing .. lets have a conversation one on one, read below and write yours .. this way we might come to a common ground and resolve our differences in peaceful way..

This conversation happen between OG_moti & MiZz_LeXuS

MiZz_LeXuS: OG_Moti - What kind of nick is that?

OG_Moti: It is my name and it is romantic name, and every one like it, why are u asking?

MiZz_LeXuS: OG_Moti -- I have did my research and found out what your nick means....A tribe?

Holy shit! O-G.... OG MOTI, as you can see this forum is Anti-Triblism, Stupid kid...

OG_Moti: sister ouch and ouch, why are u insulting me without asking me first the meaning of my name, i feel alot of hate coming from your side, please express and lets talk about it in a professional way

MiZz_LeXuS:

I told ya you aint popluar with me!

OG_Moti: why sis you know i am good with sisters, i protect their rights, i am a member of women's rights and i am the one who put himselve in the line of fire for the women's cause, i have a reputation of being women supporter, i am the only brother who noticed that women's forum was dropped to the last in the list after it was second in the list and asked the sisters to fight check/click

Somali women demand your rights

MiZz_LeXuS: dont eat my mind with your sweet words, I dont like you period.. dont even try..

OG_Moti: you know what they say true love starts with hate, so sister becarefull, you might end up sing "Falling, Falling for your love" by Alicia Keys..

a1128i0_tsc.jpg

MiZz_LeXuS: You wish!!!

OG_Moti: can we make peace and see if we can be friends after all we both have human rights.. you know....

MiZz_LeXuS:

Og-moti..Hummmmm...Ama keeping my eye on you!

You happen to be one Nomad that I dont like so far! So far you havent even scored one point with me~ That doesnt look to good~

That was a true conversation happened between those 2 nomads ..and collected from different posts, hopefully conversations like this will resolve differences, so please post your conversation with any nomad that seem to have a problem with you, so that we could solve it in civilized manner..

Peace

Jeez, I dont even know where to start with this so called Og_moti guy...Ama try my best!

Og_moti or Og_Time, whatever your name is, What is with this post huh?

Are you trying to make me fell bad just because everyone here sucks up to you and I dont?

I seriously dont understand you sometimes. :confused:

Hold up...

When did I say this?

MiZz_LeXuS: dont eat my mind with your sweet words, I dont like you period.. dont even try..

I cant even record saying that!

I know what you are doing...You are getting me back just coz I didnt vote for ya~

Come on Og I thought you can do better then that :rolleyes: NOT!

For crying out loud Og_moti, Is this way of getting my attention or do you like fighting with me? :eek:

Whatever it is...We will see where this will lead!

OG_Moti: you know what they say true love starts with hate, so sister becarefull, you might end up sing "Falling, Falling for your love" by Alicia Keys..

OG_Moti You must have drank too much when you said that huh?

PS: If you want to fight "BRING IT ON"

"I am ready to rumble"

Even though I know this is going to be easy redface.gif

You people I just sick, telling me and that ***************EDITED********* by the name of Og_moti to go to private I mean seriously that is wrong~

PS: I didnt mean to hurt anyone's feelings in this process~ ;)

[ May 15, 2003, 03:17 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Deeq A.   

MIZZ_Lexus, Please stop the name calling and personal attacks. Next time you break the rules, your posting rights will be suspended.

*********May 15th, 2003**************

Admin

Somalia Online

OG Moti   

I really like this admin guy, he shows that he could be a good leader and responsible, and mizZ_luxus i am making peace girl not fight.. we had that conversation and i think it is time to Live and Let Live

so chill and dont lose your posting privileges, after all i would like to read your posts and make comments that might or might not be fevourable to you... and wait the minute

Are you trying to make me fell bad just because everyone here sucks up to you and I dont?

no no you did not say that...anyway those who said take this to privet, why not public so that other will learn from our conversation and make peace like we will one day in the near Future... come on guys bring it out all your differences and lets talk about it.. peace

Hahahahah, How cute the Admin with the baby face has edited my reply, that must be a joke!

Anyway OG

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did say that, Believe it or not buddy!

Everything I say is a attack to everyone here, What is wrong with you people! Cant I say anything or what?

For crying out LOUD :mad:

From now on I will try to stop attacking and naming calling me But that cant a PROMISE redface.gif

OG_Moti I have heard about ya...Women hater huh?

Well I tell ya something right now, I aint going to back down, But that is a PROMISE!

Anyway What I dont still dont understand is how you came across me? MiZz_LeXuS

PEACE AND LOVE (Not for this forum)

OG Moti   

MiZz_LeXuS we are getting somewhere.. see i told u we might end up best friends even more who knows life works in a mesterious ways.. by the way you heard that i am a women hater.. i mean did you see any of my posts and read anything that indicats that i am a women hater, for god seek i fight for them and i do like them pretty much.. it is just some sisters seen my educational and brotherly advices as against them... by the way again

Believe it or not buddy!

u actually called me buddy.. u are getting closer.. i have a big heart so i think i have a space for u in my heart....

and how did i come accross u? i am wondering too.. maybe u liked my name and wanted to give me some hard time to get my attention.. well u did get my attention so where we going from here? looooooooooooool peace

Me wanting to get your attention? Damn, I think you took the turn for the worst Og!

I was never planning to get your attention, If I wanted to get anyone's attention On SOL it would have to be Jamaal-11, Not you, Jeez!

Og take it easy bro~ I called you "bubby" because I was in a good mood. Not because me and you are getting close, Not in a million years.

Yes, we are getting somewhere and it looks like someday we are going to be signing the papers...lol

BEST FRIENDS...Og where are you getting all these ideas from? I hope not from me! If you are getting these ideas from me then ama be very careful what I write from now onwards.

By the way...Could you stop quoting me everytime, its starting to get on my nerves! :mad:

Every bloody reply, QUOTE: MiZz_LeXuS

You have a BIG HEART, whatever I dont see na of that~

"HOW DID MiZz_LeXuS and OG_Moti come across each other?" That's one question I guess we will never know!

And no I didnt like your name and I never will!

Me wanting to get your attention? Damn, I think you took the turn for the worst Og!

I was never planning to get your attention, If I wanted to get anyone's attention On SOL it would have to be Jamaal-11, Not you, Jeez!

Og take it easy bro~ I called you "bubby" because I was in a good mood. Not because you and me are getting close, Not in a million years.

Yes, we are getting somewhere and it looks like someday we are going to be signing the papers...lol

BEST FRIENDS...Og where are you getting all these ideas? I hope not from me! If you are getting these ideas from me then ama be very careful what I write from now onwards.

By the way...Could you stop quoting me every time, its starting to get on my nerves! :mad:

Every bloody reply, QUOTE: MiZz_LeXuS

You have a BIG HEART, whatever I don’t see none of that~

"HOW DID MiZz_LeXuS and OG_Moti come across each other?" That's one question I guess we will never know!

And no I didn’t like your name and I never will!

OG Moti   
MiZz_LeXuS see u losing ur calm .. you are nervious cause posted twice that means you falling girl.. it is ok .. u wont be the first girl who fallen after she thought she hates the guy... I dont blame u sis, i got this thing charming everyone i meet or talk to or even sees my name.. so it is totally understandable... and it is normal.. anyway live and let others live... go watch the metrix reloading .. it will calm u down and u might see one of the characters similar to mine... peace

DAD   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

MiZz_LeXuS
go watch the metrix reloading ..

Sxb, maad gabadha ka bixisid mooviga? :)

Oh my gosh! Are you dreaming or something?

I mean seriously, you need to take a chill pill.

This is only the net, stop this Ama falling for you (OG), Then again who knows it could be the other way around~ :rolleyes:

Its not "metrix reloading" Its Mertix reloaded, Jeez somali people always want to change things around~ Perfect example of OG_Moti

What's this thing that everyone or every person you talk to has a thing for ya? Dont make me laugh~

MiZz_LeXuS<===Can image OG_Moti, an old man sitting on the computer day in and day out!

What's intertesing is before I went to skool this morning I came on SOL, only to see OG_Moti's name online...The funny thing is I came back from skool, and guess who is still online its him again OG_Moti, I mean what does that tell ya~

Anyway I dont have anything else to say but OG_MOTI, Wake up and smell the coffee buddy~ :eek:

PS: What's up with these WAR is it still going? :confused:

One more thing about my reply, it did it twice coz I thought it didnt post the first time! icon_razz.gif

OG Moti   

DAD900 are u crazy man.. kabixi movie ga aa, man even if she pays me i wont take her to no movie,,,

hey MiZz_LeXuS day in day out .. is that mean u also have the same problem i got .. being on the net and doing nothing else.. by the way if u knew how busy i am ... you wouldnt said that.. and by the way .. some people make a living from the net.. i am one of those.. web site designer.. and a programer... i do work online.. even my clients i dont know them we contact on the net so yes i am online almost 10 hours aday.. and i also teach in the university so i might also login from the university... looooooool so now ur turn do u login just to chat and all those hours man i knew paltalk will bring those problems.. anyway peace i dont wana fight.. i was just warning u that u dont know what u getting into.. this is not good for u .. sis u might seriously fall and i dont want that to happen to u... loooooool peace