Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

MiZz_LeXuS verses OG_Moti

That is it. I have had enough...OG_Moti you are boring me. I need someone else a bit more challeging.

Sorry buddy, But I think ama over having these little fights and its boring me. I am going to die of bordom any minute.

So mate it is over and done with...The mysterious thing is "How on earth did you came across me". But then its PEACE...AMA OUT

redface.gifredface.gifredface.gifredface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

OG Moti   

MiZz_LuxusWaaw sorry at last you are bored... that was the objective... and now i am sure you wont fight anyone anymore... now you are a true nomad.. who cares for others and dont want fight but be inlove... in here our main objective is to make nomads discuss their problems and exchange ideas.. those who fight we re-educate them and open our hearts and hands for them.. glad to hear that you want to love everyone... peace and love... by the way Can u cook Canjeero? smile.gif

how did i come accross u? man i dont know u started attacking me.. but past is past isn't it...

The past is the pass, you got that right OG_Moti. Lets leave it alone, ok

and now i am sure you wont fight anyone anymore

You got that wrong! ;)

They is always someone that is looking for excitement, who else better to do it then MiZz_LeXuS. icon_razz.gif Ama sure you enjoyed our little fights.

Anyway if I could cook Canjeero I wont cook it for you. If my life was on the line OG_Moti I would cook Canjeero with rat

poison and kill you in the process. :rolleyes:

See how much I hate ya :mad: And dont think about saying its love, Jeez! That word is getting old. redface.gif

OG Moti   

Jeez! girl you really hate me .. girl i never asked reason of your extreme hate: Can you possible tell me reasons for that in a bullited list.... by the way i do not hate u but i have things that i really dont like about u, i will tell u one day.. and u also have some good qualities which i will never tell u no matter what.. so tell me the reasons that made u hate me so badly ... maybe u think my mom is chinese..? :( :rolleyes: :confused: and if ur reasons are good enough i will leave u alone if not i will have to do something .. i have a couple plans but lets hear ur reasons first... peace

GM   

Waryaa OG- man, i was laughing while reading this. Nin yahoow intee shukansiga kubaratey. You are smart, i liked your engaging and pulling her leg style with every post. You almost made her fall for you LOL. The Mizz is also young and new to SOL( with only 75 posts) while you are a senior with over 800 posts, so you seem to be employing this and take advantage of her innocence. This is not the good approach sxb because you almost made this guilty feeling in the sister and this can affect her phyclogically to deal with latter situations in her life....please brother.

OG Moti   

Gentelman waryaa ha igu dirin gabadha, we just made peace, loooooool walahi u made me laugh man .. ala maxaad wax shukaansatay.. sxb i am building her convidence and i am sure in the future she will be so fine... she has what it takes to be a fighter, i was just testing that talent in her... qarxiska daa sxb... smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Anyway if I could cook Canjeero I wont cook it for you. If my life was on the line OG_Moti I would cook Canjeero with rat

Man OG i feel for ya bruv, that much hatered for ya,lol!!!

this is a funny thread tho, keep it up! loool

og_moti get a life man, stop talking to people that don't want you man :mad: .chill man.take a chiil pill and you'll be right my brother.and that don't real make you my brother i am saying cause you are a somalis guy. :D

For the love of god~

I thought this topic ended when I last replied! You guyz still backstabing me? :eek: Shame on you boys!

I choose not to comment right now! redface.gif

Ama get stright to the point.

OG_Moti I thought he made peace? You trying to break that? If so then war has just began again.

maybe u think my mom is chinese..?

What a joke, I thought that was quite funny. icon_razz.gif

if ur reasons are good enough i will leave u alone if not i will have to do something .. i have a couple plans but lets hear ur reasons first... peace

I have my reasons but I think it shouldnt be dicussed here... ;)

But I would like what you hate and like about me.

I am looking forward to reading it. :D

GM   

OG, see you have baited her neatly lol, she cant resist talking to you more, she wants the conversation with you to continue more and more, i beat she must have had some sleepless nights about you already. Now that is what i call magnitising temptations..lol.

Anyway sxb, i mean no harm, i am just the big brother watching over her.. , continue the drama, it sure leading somewhere good...to war?...naah..i doubt that.

OG Moti   

Northerner

Man OG i feel for ya bruv, that much hatered for ya,lol!!!

brother u feel the heat i am taking haa? see brother how great guy i am and forgiving one too..

QueenSoccer

og_moti get a life man, stop talking to people that don't want you man .chill man.take a chiil pill and you'll be right my brother.and that don't real make you my brother i am saying cause you are a somalis guy

sister why are u hard on me ... and wht do u mean i m not ur brother.. you did not even try ... try to look my good qualities and re-evaluate ur decisions and think positive..

MiZz_LeXuS

I thought this topic ended when I last replied! You guyz still backstabing me? Shame on you boys!

see everyone knows i m the victim here.. so i dont know .. i forgive u already but it seems the brothers and sisters still blame u... u did big wrong to me...i hope they will forgive u like i did...

Gentleman

OG, see you have baited her neatly lol, she cant resist talking to you more, she wants the conversation with you to continue more and more, i beat she must have had some sleepless nights about you already. Now that is what i call magnitising temptations..lol.

brother i think u are wise and smart but you are killing my market... lool

MiZz_LeXuS

I have my reasons but I think it shouldnt be dicussed here...

you have to say ur reasons or u will look bad infront of the brothers and sisters...

peace

Well where do I start? I wont have a clue~

OG_Moti, I really dont care about these people, and I dont have to say anything if I dont want to...Got it...GOOD! ;)

Maybe if you want to say good and bad things about me then you are free to... :rolleyes:

Gentleman, you kiwi c***

Why dont you just piss off :mad: and stay out of my little fight with OG_Moti...I dont need you to be apart of it...Me and OG_Moti are setting our differences! And we havent finished yet!

PEACE AND LOVE: Even though they aint much love in this forum...