Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Test your eyes

chubacka   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

quote:Originally posted by chubacka:

I counted 3.

HOW MANY ? ............. 3? good try but that is not the right number...No Joke!

Really, go Back and Try to find the the number of F's .
hahahahah. How is it so easy to miss the the Fs, when you are delibrately looking for them?!

very wierd. (wonder wot else I cnt see?!)

Sophist   

Despite being early in the morning, I can see 10.

They are in the rocks, streams and trees!.

S.

If you add the guy on the horse they they will be 11! but I cant see his face- logic dictates that all men have one head!

money   

i counted all F's including the OF's ...and then I looked back back and it said "Count every "F" in the following text:" so I added the "F" , F in the following..it would have been interesting if you had in someway to corporate in the question the counting ... as you count u have four, five...

Four in trees above, one to the right of the horse sitting on where the stream starts, three to the right of stream with two partially covered by vegetation and one next to the stream with bald spot, protruding nose and head almost shaped like crocodile , and another two to left of the stream somewhat submerged in the water-I can't see the eleventh unless it's faceless horseman as Sophist said.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

Let's see if Abwaan and aqiyaarta kale can count all the faces.

lol...I found what looks like eight within 4minutes...how do you rate that? slow or extraordinary!

nuune   

lol I found more than 11 of them, actually 12, I might be wrong, but I highlighted them to make the visibility more straight so you can see it.

anyone counting the guys on the horses, cuz I did not count them :D

The elevent one is a tricky one, my 12th one could be wrong but I can see the face there.

I might be able to see more than 12 if I look deep down inside the rocks

nuune.jpg

SeeKer   

I got 11 but I don't think, nuune, the one on the top right hand side is a face. It has no discernible features, but hey who am I to tell you if you do/do not see a face where you imagine a face to be :D

^ :D

Nuune..The two you circled on the far left don't look like faces, but are four on trees, two are very visible, and other two are just above the horses.

Abwaan   

Akhyaarta...Here comes another one:

Very tricky math! Note: This must be done in your head only.

Do NOT use paper and pencil or a calculator. Try it.

Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000 . Now add 30 . Add another 1000 . Now add 20 . Now add another 1000 Now add 10 . What is the total?