Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Who is Female and who is male, I am confused

J.Lee   

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

I dont know why the lady wishes to amputate my perfectly tuned third leg support!.I am quite happy to keep that way besides i havent seen her credentials as a surgeon!!!!

No. I'm not certified to be a surgeon but neither was Lorena Bobbit. Aaaah smile.gif . Now that is A Woman I wish we had more like her instead of these friggin' sissies.

No. I'm not certified to be a surgeon but neither was Lorena Bobbit. Aaaah . Now that is A Woman I wish we had more like her instead of these friggin' sissies

.....SHIVERS RUNNING DOWN MY SPINE......I AM DEFINATELY NOT COMING TO YOUR SURGERY

hehehe ,,,,, i just don't wanna see ur friends running after u all da time and u still seem to be ignoring them ,,,, :D:D

by da way ,, what did u say in da jokes section ??

Foxy   

Salaam all

I seriuosily dont get the means behind this thread, but if it makes anyone's life easier I am a senorita/she/lady/xaliima and so forth and on

cheers

Ariadne   

gender is only what you feel.......

human sexuality is infinite and it goes beyond the male female physical of a penis or a vagina which is what a lot of people base gender on.

and another thing about gender is its cultural the notions behind it and what is associted with it. What does male stand for.... or what represents males... it varies from place to place as is with female....... now sex on the other hand is the physical of what you are born with a penis... or a vagina... or both.....

as for male or female concerning myself....I am both and neither

shyhem   

Originally posted by Kreepy Kid:

as for male or female concerning myself....I am both and neither

Are you sure u ain't high on meth?

shyhem   

^^^

with that kinda of remarks she surely scares the hell out of me,meeeeeeeen i don't wanna end up with a she-male i met on the net.