Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Holiday romance?

NGONGE   

This is not a story. I am on holiday, alone.

Yesterday, I went to visit an old school friend. I have not seen this guy for 18 years. He looked exactly the same, with a little bit of weight, a beer gut and gray balding hair. We met in a hotel lobby and sat talking about old times. While I was with him, he used his phone several times and within minutes six of my old school friends turned up! They all too looked the same! I was relived when I recognized all of them at first sight (even though my friend had to point Sami out to me twice).

This Sami started talking to me and asking all about my life. He told me about his! It turns out that he got married SIX times! All the others got married (not to each other) at least three times each! Divorce, it seems, is a pastime in this part of the world.

When I told them that I only got married once they all looked shocked! They asked me if I, at least, had a couple of mistresses! When I replied in the negative, they laughed and asked me to stop playing games! When they saw that I was serious, they all looked at me as if I was not a complete man! A few minutes later, when the idea sunk in, their attitude seemed to change and they treated me as if I was some sort of priest, mullah or rabbi!

I spent the next hour giving them advice on everything to do with life and married life in particular. I tried to tell them that I was not perfect and that, almost daily, no hourly, I too get lustful and tempting thoughts about all sorts of women that I see. THEY DID NOT BELIEVE ME!

They were planning to take me to a nightclub tonight, but after that conversation they decided that they don’t want to corrupt a nice guy like me and cancelled the nightclub idea. Last night, after I left them and was back in my hotel room, I was lying in bed and devising a plan to cheat on my wife.

I like my friends man, but I fear that after an 18-year absence, these guys have forgotten my great ability with the fairer sex. What my wife does not know will not hurt her. Tonight, I’m going to reclaim my masculinity.

Will report back tomorrow (If I could tear myself away from the beach – or her embrace heh). :D

WTF :eek:

Dont delude yourself miskiinyahow. You maybe a whiz with words but it in no way compensates for your less than welcoming aesthetic.

:D

Ngonge, DON'T DO IT WALAALKIIS.

Thou am trying to portray that part of you that was talking to your friends about being with ONE woman, NOT cheating.

Why is that our good thoughts stay with us briefly? But somehow the naughty lustful thoughts tent to linger little while longer.

Girly advice, look in to your heart and do the right thing :D

asxantu

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Amethyst:

WTF :eek:

Dont delude yourself miskiinyahow. You maybe a whiz with words but it in no way compensates for your less than welcoming aesthetic.

:D

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how our wise Amethyst is going to persuade competitive me from proving his ability with the ladies. :D:D

PS

As for my looks, my dear, you should have seen the way the airhostess was fussing over me all throughout the seven-hour flight. Like a fly to the fire, women are attracted to my ugly face!

I'm off now to decide if I should go to the St Patrick’s Day festivities or not. Should I decide to go, rest assured, that St Patrick would be the last person on Irish ladies minds. Those Irish eyes, I promise you, will be smiling. :D

Enough massage for now. :cool:

I wasnt persuading you dear. I was warning you. You know what they say, pride comes before a fall. So dont let ur ego or competitive spirit, whateva you prefer to call it, get the better of you.

Like a fly to the fire

This expression makes no sense whatsoever. Why would flies swarm to a fire? :confused:

p.s. They are celebrating St.Patricks day in carabta? :eek: .

NGONGE   

. ^^^ Your question about the fly reminds me of a blonde friend of mine. Still, her's is a long story and I need not repeat it here (she had a friend too - one with a real hot temper).

Anyway, as for the fly, do you never notice how moths are drawn to light (of any kind)?

Yes they are celebrating ST Pat's day in Dubai. There is a big Irish expatriate community here and they have a few pubs of their own. Plus, people look for any reason to celebrate. :D

:mad: @ the blonde statement. Is this ur comeback for the ugly comment? ha! :rolleyes:

Dubai is very liberal and accommodating.

p.s. A moth is not a fly.

Diamante   

Well hot damn, are you feeling adulturous Ngonge?

If I didn't know better I would say you're experiencing the "7 year itch". Perhaps you're getting restless in your old age eh and the hot air in the emirates is proving to be more than you can handle.

Instead of looking to embrace someone, go and take a stroll in the desert, without any water ofcourse, that way you can have your adulturous moment in the form of a mirage ;) ....you get my drift.

Or you could always marry a second wife, no need to divorce anybody xataa.

N.O.R.F   

You are actually considering going to a St Patricks day event in a the UAE and i'm here avoiding to go to my Irish Company's extravagent do in central london :rolleyes:

She Better be a Woman.@Ng

Am told(false/true), that Arab men Dig a hole in the sand dunes and bury their donkey's four legs while they 'cheat' on their wife(ives)!@ :D

underdog   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

What my wife does not know will not hurt her. Tonight, I’m going to reclaim my masculinity.

You better not come home with "new tricks" to show her.

And what is this about "reclaiming your masculinity"?????

Listen man, I know fillet mignon every day can be tiring and some times you wanna sneak off for some nyam choms....but brother please, the only way you're catching some loose tail in Dubai is if she's invoicing you at the end of the night.

And then you had to start a whole topic about your juvenile fantasy. which further leads me to believe that you're actually dumb enough to be proud of what you wish you could do.

they say "The truest characters of ignorance are vanity, and pride and arrogance.". Maybe you missed the part in the "True Playa" handbook that said "The game ceases to be a pleasure, when it ceases to be a secret."

^ OUCH!!! redface.gif

Am told(false/true), that Arab men Dig a hole in the sand dunes and bury their donkey's four legs while they 'cheat' on their wife(ives)!

Oh my God..loooooooooooool! :D

NG,

Your friends sound like emotionally-challenged losers. I can see why u wanna join them. icon_razz.gif