Sign in to follow this  
Carab_Dheere

soomaliidii waa waalatay!!!

Carab, i agree with u on this one...alot of somalis dont agree that they are africans too...i was talking to this chick the other day and she was talking about the same crap...we are all africans hate it or love it.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

i.e. pregnant foreheads/ilko dhadheer is not sign of beauty but far from it…

Kix kix kix...Kiix kiix kiix...kiiix kiiix kiiix...True say!!!

Carab_Dheere, marka hore bal welcome to SOL...Second, carab dheeridaada masheekadaan bey keentay, lol...Just jk...

Yea, Soomaalida waxey is moodaan dadka dadka ugu qurxoon...And the very funny thing is lately maba arko wax qurux lagu tilmaami karo...Yes we have different features than the typical West African, and may be just may be inaa wax yarka qurxoonahay...But shidh, facial featureska kaliya ma'aha quruxda...Waxaan wada lafaha yaryar, kala foolka weyn (pregnant forehead :D ), kala ilkaha dheer...War iga tag ha i dambaajininee...

Praise Afrikaanimo for sure...Woooooooooooooo...Qurux hadaan leenahay, waa qurux Afrikaanimo...

I don't want brag, but we don't look some of the africans. I have alot of african friends they don't even consider us africans. I am proud that I am african and I don't like putting others down because Allah created all of us. Laakinse, we don't look like some of the africans they ackowledge that too. The poster of the topic, I think u have issues, it seems u have low self-esteem urself and ur trying to put down others.

Chimera   

lol Juwairiah i read: ''i don't want to brag'' but then i look at your new avatar and a little voice said..

YES YOU DO! :D

Naden   

With many blessed with the intellect of donkeys and the ethics of grave robbers, giving Somalis non-African looks, whatver the heck that maybe, is the least that God can do.

Nephissa   

War iga durji isku mid ma nihine! Naag African weli ma salaantay horta? Gacmahoooda lee kholof, waa ku xaganaayiin..it's like leather. Waxaa u qabtaa they all retired from farming, not like ours; soft as tissue paper.

Cara.   

I take exception to that Naden. Donkeys don't kill each other over make-belief, and grave robbers made important contributions to medical research in their heyday.

And somehow I can't picture donkeys arguing over whether they resemble zebras or not...

Naden   

Cara, I knew as soon as my soft-featured fingers left the keyboard that I was being unfair to donkeys! :D