Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Nin Saddex Dumara kula aqal galay woqooyiga Hargeysa

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

[..] Maadan maqlin, saddex saddex baa loo guursadaa dumarka imika.

Matrimonial prostitution?

Bax, your just jealous because you havent yet been trio'd up.

-Lily-   

On serious note, I refuse to believe this. How do we know if its some fool playing games? Nope, no, nada, sorry, waxan been waye.

LOL@Lazy, go for it dear, might stun these men into submission :D

Laba-X   

loool @ Matrimonial prostitution

Cajaaib!

Waterlilly, if you are willing to become a Minyarad, igu soo dhifo uun. Waxaad ku biireysaa saaxiibadaa Valenteenah. Tii saddexaad iyo afraadna weli waan deydeyayaa!

Aaliyyah   

labaan la yaabanaya hadana sadex makeneen in ay hal habeen la aqan galaan subhanalaah...maalinba waxbaad arki....

wa salaamu alaikum.

Aaliyyah   

I was so shocked last time when i read this post that was abt some farah getting married to two wives, it acutally took place in Hargeysa...and i was shocked like i have never heard such thing. But, since then i am not surprised if one would get married to three @ one night. Even though I really feel sorry for those girls, for I am sure they were not willing .

wa salaamu alaikum

p.s. marrying three wives at one night is haraaaam.

^^^Seriously, how in the world would in man in Somalia be able to support three women ( the likely offsprings) even if he is rich ( by Somali standards). That's just one too many on his plate. And couldn't these women find other ways of making their own money.

Pujah   

^^ Maybe he is not really rich but has relatives in diaspora meaning he has secure income and they don't.

I just cant imagine any women agreeing to that kind of situation unless they A- lost their mind or B- have ulterior motives.

Waryee Ernesto, ninkaan iyo naagihiisa and their finances iska daa oo fill that application and sent it to Hargeysa, or else you will end up being on the waiting list when it comes for auditioning for "Who wants to become my 5th Husband" role, you don't want to miss all the fun now, do ya , do ya...

Pujah...Who in their mind would support a man with three wives. I just don't see a hardworking maryooley in the west supporting these guy's bad judgements.

it comes for auditioning for "Who wants to become my 5th Husband" role, you don't want to miss all the fun now, do ya , do ya...

I thought that list would have been full by now with your boy Socod Badne on da top spot followed by Jaylaani.

As for Hargeysa, Nah I already got wife, a mistress, and gal friend. Technically I did it before these guys.