Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

Arabic Songs-Where and What?

nuune   

lol@baxibbak yaa ximaar :D

I think since no new qaraami songs since late 80s, nowadayz am glued to Rotana Channels, balaaya wada xiiran baa ka heesa meeshan

Salma   

^^^ I do remember it very much, it was amazing...

Haa ceeni, the Iraqi songs are so successful nowadayz.

Fedwa Le Galbak- Redha Al Abdallah

Ngng:

Speaking of the Qare2at El Fenjaan for Abdul Halim Hafiz, his masterpiece is one of my favorite after Feroz.

Bassarto.. bassarto wa naggamto kaseeran, la keny lam aqra2 abadan : Fenjaanan yoshbeho fenjanaanak.

Bassarto .. bassarto wa naggamto kaseeran, la keny lam a3ref abadan : a7zaanan toshbeho a7zaanak...

very nice... I am very classic and love to listen to Abdul Halim Hafiz, Feroz and Maxamd Cabdo

Qare2at El Fenjan

nuune   

Xalayto I was watching Abu Dhabi Tv, I am addicted to this programme called: Layali Al Samar, the best of Arabic singers ay isku keeneen.

Salma   

Originally posted by nuune:

Xalayto I was watching Abu Dhabi Tv, I am addicted to this programme called:
Layali Al Samar
, the best of Arabic singers ay isku keeneen.

^^^ But, don't you think the presenter (Wacad) is bit rude, she doesn't give the chance for the guests to talk.. She controls the show all the time...

nuune   

^^^ ooh Salma, that presenter is aawwww waaaw, she was singing sometimes when given the mic back to her, I assume she is fanaanad weynaatey.

Indeed, she controls every bit, hadalka ay dadka ku goynee

NGONGE   

^^ She always looked that way, saaxib (waxba may weeynaan). :D

Salma,

Allah la yewareej 7ob men hal noo3, qooli aamiin. :D

But Fayrooz sings the song with great passion that makes you want to curse the fool she loves.

Salma   

Originally posted by nuune:

^^^ ooh Salma, that presenter is aawwww waaaw, she was singing sometimes when given the mic back to her, I assume she is fanaanad weynaatey.

Indeed, she controls every bit, hadalka ay dadka ku goynee

U r right, the presenter's name is Wacad (a Saudi singer) who is married to a Lebanese guy.. Her family cut relationship with her bcz of that...

Anyway, this is the link to all her songs

Wacad-- Her name means Promise (nice)

NGNG: el shar bara o b3eed, Amiin :D

P.S. I gotta admit, I have a problem with the Somali songs, I do understand Somali perfectly,,, but I can't build the romantic picture the somali singers r talking about?? The only Somali songs I love & enjoy are those in the weddingz... strange...

SeeKer   

Hello, erm can one of you fine people point me to an english written arabic site with downloads. :D

Who sings this song....I have been looking for it.....allah aleyk ya sidaa al bak ta fiida ........ana ana... its got good drum beats