Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Husbands for sale in Cuba

Foxy   

Lol... how about we spice up the ad.....

Buy one and get one free, but wait there is more , the auctioneers will also throw in couple kids for free, but that's not all folks, it also comes with a 100% satisfaction Guaruntee, If You are not fully satified with your product(Male), we refund your money fully......we will Guarantee reimbursement be returned to the funding source regardless of thier current destination

cheers

cheers

Originally posted by Foxy-brown:

Buy one and get one free, but wait there is more , the auctioneers will also throw in couple kids for free, but that's not all folks, it also comes with a 100% satisfaction Guaruntee, If You are not fully satified with your product(Male), we refund your money fully......we will Guarantee reimbursement be returned to the funding source regardless of thier current destination

All that and Fidel + Orgilaqe for free?

*Thinks about it for 10sec*

No Thanks. :cool:

All that and Fidel + Orgilaqe for free?

7 i dont know know how your borg mind works but you cant have for free that which you have assimilated.So i am off the menu thank you.Your link to the collective is not working properly girl

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

Right that does it enough of the Male Bashing.Guys where can we get our imports?.The world is our Playground so c'mon name the countries.

I think it could be Germany where most of da population are women ,,, no no no stop ,,, someone just told me they are so difficult to associate with ,,,,

I prefer India ,,, yeah could be possible ,,

Pujah   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

What I want to know is, how much is
Legend of Zu
going for?

Rumor has it that The Legend is going for 100 camels.

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

What I want to know is, how much is
Legend of Zu
going for?

He'll be free of charge for u if u treat him in a nice way :D:D

Girls a somali man...or some other muslim one anyday. He's going to damn well for sure pay me to marry him .LOL. I aint paying anyone, shidh. :D

OG Moti   

Femme Fat, we do pay you now, but it is changing, jeceylbaro, take me with u man, india is the place, pretty girl, and she pays you all what her family got just to marry her.. ;)

Madras it is then.. see you there bro.. and Somali girls i can read ur posts, and i see lots of "Free" word, so I guess we all going to where are appriciated.. China or India..

Peace

Go ahead to china and india and some such backward place. :D Like we give a damn. I always say...any man whose a fuqur with his money aint a man I need. LOL.

P.S. Moti, ninyahow...how many times aan kuu sheegaa stop calling me Femme Fat? You are purposely pulling my special name through the mud. I'll pretend you forgot...next time you let this slip and it's war boy. :cool:

Castro   

Originally posted by OG_MOTI_M:

and Somali girls i can read ur posts, and i see lots of "Free" word, so I guess we all going to where are appriciated.. China or India..

Dude, what makes you think 1 billion Indian and Chinese men will allow skinny little niggas (rejected by their own women) to come scavenge in their backyard?

lol   

Originally posted by Fidel:

quote:Originally posted by Endeavour:

My freind once told me women are no longer the jewels men are. Now I know why we are bidding on them! They must be jewels. Cajiib! :rolleyes:

You ain't lyin'. You will see
that males are in fact in decline. And while the reasons may vary and are unknown, if this trend continues, I will eventually have that harem I've always coveted. Come to papi. Wuhuu!
Its natural selection. Nature has finally realized that men are worthless, hence the extinction. We are keeping just few breeding species....to continue mankind till labs are ready to take over the reproduction facilities... the movie The Island is proof enough I guess, that we r indeed headed that way... so boys I say change!!

Keyf 150 kenyan shilling is a lot of money... I would say 10 shillings is good enough??

Rumor has it that The Legend is going for 100 camels.

This is compensation for a dead man in the dhaqan.

Is he as good as dead?,keyf? icon_razz.gif

Back to the topic: What is with the double standards here?, if this issue was women for sale,you would hear loud bangs from the likes of: Feminist assoc of America, Concerned women for women,national council on women issues, Organization of abused women,Women without borders,Women without men and a battery of women orgs. I say Yall should practice what you preach. Gender Equality i say ppl. :cool: smile.gif

Ps. I dont give a fffff

^^ Tell her am still alive! -

Zeph :

Legend is not up for Sale!!!

But If The decision to sell him is eva made...I'll personally let you know :D

NEW PACKAGE

Are You tired of xalimos Naggin?... Or perhaps You like a Fiesty female partner..What About If we tell you -we have what you lookin for -

Femme Fatale - A FIESTY XALIIMO

CONTROL THE VOLUME TO UR LIKING - SHE COMES WITH REMOTE CONTROL

NEW INTORUCTORY OFFER - Buy Femme Fatale and get a free Remote Control :D