Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

how blessed are you?

Ibtisam   

^^^^ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NB: plz stop abusing the thread>>> take the door and move your black A*ss out.

I hate people who are half lost. If you are going to be a lost individual, it is better you are fully lost rather than hanging off a cliff and stuck between western ideology and the rest. It is bad enough hearing the bullshit you are advocate for, from a white man! :rolleyes: let alone a refugee who feels he has to kiss the as*s of his neighbours. :mad: :mad:

Khalaf   

Brother, your thinking is nonsense I have come across ppl like u many times, so there is really no point in playing childish games with you.

A question to u: Who is your creator? Take it from there.

peace out, got go

Edit: IB damn where u come from? lool fast girl. Good day baayo

ElPunto   

^^Funny - I thought your posts had a kindergarten quality to them. They were barely comprehensible as English language posts.

Khalaf   

^^^^Point thanks, I got many sides to me :D .

And u my brother is genious, and are at professional level? good day. :D

gotta run

ElPunto   

^^Khalaf - take it easy man - I was referring to the post below. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by bartender:

cheers.....whats a second grade class kindergarden class

Ibtisam   

thepoint:

^^Funny - I thought your posts had a kindergarten quality to them. They were barely comprehensible as English language posts.

really! i thought the same thing about bartender :rolleyes:

Edit: IB damn where u come from? lool fast girl. Good day baayo

:D:D lool hey 2you too.

it would be wise to have a few of ur folks in a wide private thread with out a simple distrubance....mind I mention with out a religious factor would be great to all great religious factors

this thread goes to semi what have You's or what ever U Long distance religiuos folks believe in,

yeah right

Khalaf   

Point, misunderstanding brother. No problem, I can act a fool sometimes lool so i wouldn't be suprised if u were addressing me.

But still brother, we shouldn't call each other names. Not everyone is at the same level of understanding or sees the world the same. A smart girl once told me, in regards to religion communication is the key, when u shut down someone call them names they feel offended and won't hear you out. So my appoligizes bartender if I offended you,and inshallah if you want we can discuss why Only Allah is worth Praise, and you can share your prespectives, no judgements just dialogue. Your call. Peace

Blessed   

Bartender

Stop bullshiddin to ur selves, Its through the mercy of western nations that most of U are out here exercsing, democracy, free education and free held social wellfare system, If it were for ur so called religion/countries or what have U, You folks should have all been in deep holes by know truth be spoken.

But what do U know, You always have ppl in minorities speaking out of forth's sake or of obvious reasons or whatever, WTF wohooo, should U know less, its in regards to the minorties. Oh yeah once again how blessed should we be just cuase we are ina western country and God forbid didnt force us to seek refugee in this Kaafir country or what have U.........Oh please give me a break....if it werent for this country we wouldnt be here voicing our 2 cents

salaama

"WTF" I don't recall asking for a lecture on who to show gratitude to. So "woohoo" your bartending behind out of my screen ---->