Sign in to follow this  
Ayaan8321

why did you choose the avatar you chose?

Macalin   

LOL..sthm lady!..YOU go RED HEAD>.lol!

I chose mine coz it reminds me of suuqa xoolaha!..lol

KAM YASIR KAM YA GUL>>QAMSIIN!!>>ARBACIIN!!>>LOL..whacha yall know abt that!..huh?!

OG Moti   

Free OGADEN... our somali land that must be returned inshaAllah one day.........that is why for mine it is the flag of OGADEN and you see the somali flag in the middle... smile.gif

peace

Miriam1   

Salam

I really like this particular avator..i dont tis somting about the girl looking up to the sky maybe waiting for a divine decree? lol who knows

Peace and Lady wow a somali woman with red hair lol that will be a first for me.

well y'all could call me trader..but I love horses..I still love and adore our Somali geeel..but when it come to ride one I'll pick the horse coz I'm good @ riding it :D

Iffah   

Hmm.. it seems like most of you have put some thought into choosing your avatars. I just stumbled upon this one and thought it pretty and suitable for an avatar. Also, I like the bright colour and well...I like flowers too.

SOLP

Ohh..is that what it is? I thought it was some sort of a maze :D

Nazra   

lol@og_moti are u serious?

i'm curious what does moti stand for???

Correct me if i am wrong, but ogadeen's are actually half somlians and half euthpians walahi, i was once told my og friends...poor u guyz,,,FREEDOM to you's.

Anywayz, why i choose mine...well i have long dark black hair, alwayz love to let it out and light skin,,,pretty much that's it.

OG Moti   

Nasra... we are not half somalis and half Ethopians, we are pure somalis, loooool we fighting for freedom ..We always been fighting for freedom, smile.gif any way it is not ogaden people's land it is for somalis all somalis, you join the fight smile.gif did not you noticed that the flag of somalia is in the middle of the OG flag?

Nasra you are in trouble now your inbox will be full of messages loooool

lady hustala

well said, and beautiful Avatar, Viva for freedom..

Lakkad

Ala maxaad ari raacday, looool

STHLM_lady

Red hair ? uuummmmm u must been living near the sea in somalia... but red hair haa? hmmmmmm

Garyaqaan

man dont be scary ur wife might buy bac madoow for ya, you know what that mean... out of the house...

Jawahiir

dont look up.. the twin tower are no longer there, and what happen will not happen again, inshaAllah

Cushtic_Cutie

u are cute no doubt... simpson is my favorate too.. the old man is the best... but becarefull never marry old man .. he will ask u always to cook canjeero

runaway^virgin

what is wrong with donkeys.. always been helpful to somalis bringing water and never complains

SomaliaOnline-President

man send me some money i will buy u one chinese made in thiland .. dont worry i will not take the money in my buckett

Ilhaam

flowers cause alergy .. but it is ok u can send me card with flowers once a while, i never say no for a gift loooooool by the way do u ever heard of western union? they only send money

Nuune

man dancing still? man since break_dance us till dancing.. how about we change to dhaanto..

dhaantadu dhimatayee dhulka kaqaada

loooooooool

peace