Sign in to follow this  
Lychee

Haallow

Lychee   

^Maybe so.

Jacphar: No substantial amount of money is worth your childrens wellbeing.

People can be malicious. It's not worth it.

I'd rather marry into my own. And that's not me being arrogant, that's me being a realist. ;)

B   

Originally posted by Lychee:

Off topic.

Would you ever forgive a friend who watched you get sexually assaulted?

:confused:

I’m asking this question because I was reading the book ‘’The Kite Runner’’ the other day, and Amir watched his friend Hassan get raped and he done absolutely nothing to prevent it from happening. Yet Hassan never held any animosity towards Amir. I know it’s just a work of fiction, but it doesn’t stop you from thinking...

There is no point of pondering over such an issue. Amir didn't have the courage to stop it. And hassan understood this. Also this is a work of fiction, please be careful not let it affect you in real life.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Canjeex:

I can honestly say, most of the madhib'aan's that I have met/seen are more Gob and decent people than some of the laandheer's that i have seen or came across.

I think odayaashii suuqa u galay back in the days to propogate this myth ( may Allah forgive them) arin khair qaba kameynan talin!

Odayashii suuqa u galay ma reer Qardhood ayey ahaayeen tolow? :D