Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

21kii Oktoobar!

Johnny B   

Ghanima,does your understanding of those mothers & fathers mean ,bye bye Johnny, you're from the wrong Clan?

Noma , if i may be from the wrong Clan, but am extremely malleable politically.

How big is my chance ?

Ibtisam   

Nomadique sis I agree! I think, you can add what is your political position to the long list of questions now! :D

^^ As if

No qabiil-driven Somali father can stand in the way of a woman in love. Ghanima, why imagine other women when you're here and single. Other than his politics, do you see a future for you and Tuujeey?

Lool @ Ngonge: As of today, IF I ever marry, I’m going to marry my sub, weeliba sub sub clan of my father, mother or ayeeo’s, I think waax kaal outside of this maa jirina, At least this way I know if I invest wrongly on a dusty farax he would benefit toolka rather people who rejoice in the pain and suffering of my ancestors. smile.gif Maa fahantee! ( Ask me tomorrow I might have changed my mind As for Love and waaxan aad sheekta, I don’t believe in it anyway, so to answer your question, absolutely NOT.

Johnny B Not only are you the wrong clan, you are of no religion, maaxaan issu sheekana?

NGONGE   

^^^ Are your father, mother and grandmother all of the same tribe and sub-sub-sub clan? How many fingers do you have? :D

Ibtisam   

^^^No You silly!! I gave my self Four options there!: My dad's clan, My 2ayeeo's differen clans and my mothers clan! :rolleyes: How slow are you! and I have many fingers :D

Ibtisam   

D/P

Might as well make use of it! I hate to waste a whole thread.

I like this thread and politics section now! It exposes all the people who normally pretend to be so high and moral, and that you actually like in other sections of SOL. Suddenly change clothes!. Wait till I see some of you preaching in the Islam section, I will link it straight to this thread where you praise and parade a monster as a hero smile.gif

Johnny B   

Ghanima , Nice try to trick me in " maaxaan issu sheekana " in public, everybody can have an educated guess. let us hope that yuor rejection irritated the girls ( specially lily )of my less worthy Clan that much,and i get an offer of atleast a blind date.

what'd be more intresting is,your answer to NGONGE's question and how close respevtively far from your atom-family one has to be, to be considereable in the first place before you decline his request for your hairy arm.

NGONGE   

Ghanima,

I have a feeling I may share the same clan as your mother. Or maybe you father! I'm sure it's your ayaay's one. Anyway, did I ever tell you that I have a single younger brother who looks exactly like me but a bit better..what say you?

g-unit2.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool^^ HAHA Far too young and gangster!, but at least we everyone knows what you look like now! :D reminds me of a certain TV star ;)

JB:

It is not worthy or unworthy, just can't be asked with isjid- jid every nyt or even every 21st! :D

Lool @ hairy arm, such is life my dear JB But I don't mind my male family members marrying out as they normally do! :D

Really I’m just pulling your legs ppl, relax

Ghanima, near the top of the list dear. It would be pointless to continue onwards if he gives an unsatisfactory answer. It would drive me nuts. :D

Johnny B, I don't believe there is such a thing as a 'wrong clan' but there are 'convienient clans'.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by -Nomadique-:

Johnny B, I don't believe there is such a thing as 'wrong clans' but there are 'convienient clans'. [/QB]

That is what it comes down I think, convienient clans! It is hard work trying to change mind-sets of hard headed people! :D

-Lily-   

^^Very interesting. Isn't that a watered down version of clanisim? The comment about the convenient clan I mean? Kind of like one will only understand their 'own' ppl?

Actually, The few Reer waqooyi girls I met here (North America) find me and my qabiil attracted. They think I am somali celeberty. LOOOL......but for now I am happy with my Wenlaweyn girl.... anyone else interesting have to wait in line like any other girl.

PS: How come there are no reer waqooyi pple in the USA.

Buuxo   

^Maybe UK is close to home? And what is wenlaweyn?

lool@convenient clans , does that mean geelkiina baa isla daaqikaro and your on the same wavelength?

let us hope that yuor rejection irritated the girls ( specially lily )of my less worthy Clan that much,and i get an offer of atleast a blind date.

lol@Johnny, that won't be necessary. Lily has finally warmed up to the idea of you, so there go , and hold the thank you's until we have her settled.