Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

I almost defected to SL today

At the International Maritime Organisation (IMO) offices today - there sat bunch of gaalos - rubbing their hands like pack of Haynes awaiting the proverbial sacrificial lamb. opposite them sat 2 lambs (representatives of PL and TFG), Wan/ram (SL representative) and nayl (me).

Agenda: Funds, Training/courses, Coastguards, Pirates and plenty more.

2 hours meeting - 1 hour was take up by the lambs laying into each other like two rams head butting each other. Ooh redface.gif the shame of it - you would have wished the ground would have swallowed you.

"you only control 2 kilo-meteres and two goats - you know nothing about bunt land" - PL rep exclaims

"you are part of the TFG - you have to listen to us" retorts the TFG minister.

and so it went on and on - each looking to the gaalos when talking to the other as if thought they were complaining about each other to a judge.

the SL minister seats there tumbling his thumbs with smirk on his face - that clearly reads: "look at this lot - we are not part of them"

I know ALMOST doesn't count but - but I almost felt like defecting to the SL side - then I realised I couldn't take Qardho with me like Xabsade took LA with him. :D

I know ALMOST doesn't count but - but I almost felt like defecting to the SL side - then I realised I couldn't take Qardho with me like Xabsade took LA with him.

Only a spineless person would utter such things. Eho are you trying to impress? :D

Wigad   

ooh markasta waa kuwa zenawi ku orda eh ma wax cusub baad aragtay SL PL TFG the whole lot of them. if your going to defect, defect to djbooty

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Ps holidays are a good time to be away from Somalis

Arabs and Easter break...?

m-deey - calooshaydaan matelaayey

GD - as i embarrassingly watched these two guys squabble - i thought of you and your friend juje - only i wished it was an online banter between friends.

but you to have daamiin iyo dareen to have felt anything.

JB - maxaan ku soo dhowaadaa? icon_razz.gif

Norf - LOL@ holidays and somalis - is the only time when i can interect with them without work related issues.

S*S; Adeer go find your balls, your Quisling comments above were quite disturbing. I once read you celebrated the secessionist “independence” day in London. Thus be a man and don’t fall into peer pressure. :D

This is only advice my lad, go sell yourself if you like, but next time dont mention our cities.

Chimera   

Well done, incompetent fools like the characters in your story and real life versions of General Duke turned the Somali Navy from being a strong 'regional player' to being 'defunct', and worse they have allowed the same powers reponsible for crimes against our marine ecosystem to bail themselves out with the convenient excuse of 'piracy', which is a symptom of the aforementioned violation.

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

^^
:D:D
@ once read.

and i once read that you were a nanny boy.
:D

e.

lool. Just take the advice and stop being a lap dancer to men who are your equal.

Do you see, JB, Ngoonge, Norf stating they are defecting to Qhardo? No, they tow the line very well, while you flip flop & ammuse the hell out of them.

:D

As you were..