Suldaanka

Ethiopia annexes districts in Bakool region

Ifiye   

There ain't no free lunch.  Shareef Sakiin will not last a single day without his Ethiopian masters protection.  I guess this is one of the many gifts both the Kenyans and Ethiopians will get.

Mark my words, Ethiopia will annex more from Bay and Bakool regions. The people in those regions are more Ethiopian than they are Somali. 

7 hours ago, Dahireeto said:

That is disturbing news. We need MMA to clarify what is going on in his home state. 

Yeah agree,  am still puzzled since saw that video clip which looked like from central Amhara and could not believe it was Baidoa!

4 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Mark my words, Ethiopia will annex more from Bay and Bakool regions. The people in those regions are more Ethiopian than they are Somali. 

Suldaanka,

You are taking this to the nth degree aren't you? For what its worth even fake news is news.

And the irridentists have the opposite. Hargiesa is more Amhara than Addis Ababa. lol

Ethiopia should not be an excuse for evrything under the sun. The first investigation should be oneself, before looking for foreigners.

This is fake news.

Somalia is a territory borders made by Europeans, so is Ethiopia, so is every country in Africa. There is no reason why if some in Somalia are more friendly with Ethiopians to loose their citizenship and identity on fake news.