Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Afghan on trial for Christianity

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

So I shall ignore your ceaseless rants as you are a complete waste.

More like complete concession of your inability to answer my question. You can use all the excuses in the book all you like, the fact remains you have not yet, not even ONCE, substantively addressed my question. You wrote 100s of words but haven't in any meaningful way addressed my question I put to you innumerable times. The only reasonable explanation is answering it is a little too uncomfortable for you.

You still got chance: explain why you reject Allah's explicit commands in the Quran in favour of Old Testament law?

Extracts from Deuteronomy 13:6 to 13:10:

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; (13:6)

But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. (13:9)

And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. (13:10)

Xoogsade   

Socod-Badne, I have been following this for quite a while. Did some reading on the many subjects touched in here.

My conclusion is, when you learn the difference between fornication and adultery, you will be able to understand how the prophet's sayings do not contradict the Quran in relation to the punishments in dispute.

Rejecting the prophet's rulings is like rejecting god's command according to the Quran. Likewise, obeying the prophet in his prophetic decrees is like obeying Allah as Allah informs muslims in the Quran "4:80, {Whoever obeys the Messenger, he thereby surely has obeyed Allah...}

So you see saxib, according to that verse, if you obeyed the messenger in any decree, it is like you obeyed Allah's command as the propeht was sent by him and wouldn't utter religious edicts out of his own pocket.

If you are a muslim, you can't work around what the prophet has said and claim you are confined to the Quran. Iit is like saying you acept the first part of the Shahada and the second part is irrelevant. The absurdity of such position doesn't require much refutation but Allah tells every muslim in the Quran:

33:36, {It is not for a believing man nor a believing women, when Allah and His Messenger have decreed a matter, to have the choice in their affair; and whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has surely gone astray in manifest error.}

Socod Badnoow, you can't say you follow the Quran and reject prophet mohamed's rulings on Adultery. One can minimalize the importance of Hadith to reject certain things they claim they disagree with, however, all such individuals are doing is rejecting the faith without knowing it.

Bottomline:

3:31-32, {Say: If you love Allah, then follow me; Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Say: Obey Allah and the Messenger. But if they turn away, surely Allah does not love the disbelievers.}

"But no, by your Lord, they can have no real faith until they make you judge in all disputes between them and find in their souls no resistance against your decisions but accept them with the fullest conviction."[An-Nisa: 65]

Wow saxib!!! if that doesn't cut it for you, Adigaa cirka roobka ku og.

As difficult as certain rulings seem to be to me personally, I accept the wisdom of Allah and his messenger's rulings. Perhaps Adultery is such a big sin and causes sucha social ill that people are dissuaded from it by making the punishment severe.

Humility and knowing your limitations are important as they enable one to learn what he/she doesn't know. Once you operate under the premise that you are right and everyone else is wrong, you are in utter misguidance.

PS: I read many articles about the important of the prophet's sayings and how it is an obligation on every muslim to accept his rulings. My ideas are directly from those resources. I hate to appear to have spent time in a mosque enough to be educated about certain issues of islam. And I am saying this to avoid people assuming I know anything about islam. My apologies to the learned forumers.

Khalaf   

my guesses were half-truth, the dude got free ticket out the poor country courtsey of the Pope. Maybe others will follow his footsteps, want to leave ur hell-hole of a life denounce Islam and become famous, want to become famous pop-singer that can't sing worth a damn, keep your muslim name and dance around half-naked. But when u die none of this will help u in the grave.

Afghan Christian spirited to safety thanks to the Pope

RedSea   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

[QB] How would it feel to debate and try to convince a solid rock to find a shelter for the upcoming winter storms? It really feels that way when you engage a debate about Sharia with someone who doubts the infallibility of the prophets and argues his knowledge about Islam is beyond imagination that he does not need the hadiths or the work of the Taabiciyin & Culumaa of Islam.

Exactly, you know what we should do in this kind of situation is to just turn away and don't bother anymore. Like Allah mentioned in the Quran, " Wa idaa khaadaba humul jaahilu qaaluu salaamaa". If you can't convince an ignorant one with the truth, then leave 'em. What else can we do, we have told them everything we got, yet they are still in stage one of the debate.

Tuujiye   

Waaw.. 9 pages of just words...lol...

Walaalayaal please practice your DIIN!!!!!

this is what i don't like living in a western country. We learn so much about their way of life and how they see the world, that we end up questioning the way we live our lives.

About the man who left his faith for another, is between him and and Allah. We shouldn't look at him and say why is this happening to him..but we should learn from what is happening to him... Remember, does that reject Allah path, Allah will reject him... everyone who left Islam, Allah has punished them.. Ayaan hirsi is another example, Selman rushdi, ext...

About the sharica law, I don't think it should be practiced on people who don't know the law. In Saudi Arabia, the sharica Law is used only on the minority people, In Afghan is used only on the poor and same with all the places that is used at... before all these law came to our religion, the prophet (scw) and the sahaba has spend so many years teaching the people and warning them. Everything was just and people were all equal so therefore the sharica law was easy to use then.... But right now and the way the world is I don't think using the sharica law will help people... ex.. A young hungry kid in Saudi Arabia steals food so that he could have something to eat for the day. waa lasoo qabtay and gacanta baa laga jaray.. yes the action he did was wrong and haram, but is also haram on behalf of the leaders of the country to let such things to happen like people sturving.... do y'all understand what I mean?.........

So I think Sharica law is the best law in this world.. but the stages that the muslim world is in right now, I don't think the Sharica law will work because people are not educated enough.. We have so many Madhabs that has confuced the people and every one things his way of practicing is right.. So with so many Munafiqs and ext I think to say YES to sharica law is hard.

About the Afghan guy... I think he should be Killed. I think he left islam because he wanted the love and wants some kind of career... He is just like Ayan hirsi but in the hands of the muslim instead of the Kufaars.. so kill him before he goes out there and tells lies about Islam like Ayan hirsi has...

Wareer Badanaa!!!