Suldaanka

Kenyans build Wall in Buulo Xaawo - Farmaajo's hometown

16 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

Buulo Xaawo waa halki ugu danbaysay ee Maxamed Siyad Barre raadkiisi u dalka uga cararay lagu sii arko. :D 

What's that got to do with this?

I don't know why some countries go this direction.

Here is what was found in Ukraine who "wanted" to build wall on its border with Russia.

A few friends with the American appointed PM were in a restaurant. Someone brought this idea of a wall. It was then and there agreed to whom to give contract. Then next day in Ukraine raised it in parliament, every news paper and web site brought it out, the work started. As soon as it was pushed out of the news, so did the construction. 

Now a few people are accused of making a killing from it and is a corruption issue 3 years after the money is gone, but no wall. Few kilometers of 2 meter high barbed wire is all to show for the money.

I am sure somebody is making a killing with this kenya wall as well. The end will also be the same. Pretty soon the locals will take it apart and use it for home construction.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1