Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Can't Live ..

What modern gadget or luxury item would you find it difficult to live without?

Could you function without you're trustee mobile?

What about your Ipod?

Or are you thinking more about your belly? and would miss the microwave..

For me its my pc and broadband connection anything else could go!!!

Lake   

Originally posted by Conspiracy.:

For me its my pc and broadband connection anything else could go!!!

hahaha..same with me

I do alot with my machine

but then again cell phone is big one too. Could you imagine going anywhere without your cell phone now days? I don't even use it that much either I just like to have it with me at all times

Pucca   

List of 'cant live without stuff':

1-microwave; the stove is simply not fast enough.

2-ipod/mp3 player...any music playing gadget.

3-washing machine *three weeks without a washing machine during our stay in syria was pure hell* :(

4-fridge; oh what a wonderous invention! being without it would be absolute torture.

5-ACs- toronto gets HOT in the summer...and without a proper AC; :rolleyes: you might as well throw yourself in the oven (feels like you're in one anyway).

6. computer cant live without.

7. digital camera i think i carry a camera around more than i do a cell phone...gotta snap up everything i see.

8. answering machines one can simply listen while the callers goes on and on...helps you decide whether you want to actually pick up the phone not; usually go with the 'not' :D .

9.those ticket booths you see in theaters where you can just pay with a card rather than stand in line for hours...saves you time; oh how i hate line ups.

10.Escalators/elevators; i often times stomp my feets and make a fuss when an escalator stops...its a serious problem, some folks just can't handle running up or going down several flights of stairs. Its cruel to force them to :mad: ...

that's about it for now...

Janna   

Definitely my mobile phone.

In two weeks time I plan to throw away my phone, along with my sim card. :( Dreadful thinking about it.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Pucca:

4-
fridge
; oh what a wonderous invention! being without it would be absolute torture.

This reminds me of something my wife told me when she was a new qaxooti in Canada........She landed in Niagara Falls in the middle of winter, so she settled in Dixon and saw all the snow everywhere and asked "Why do they use fridges in Canada when they could just leave their food in the snow?"

:D:D:D:D:D:Dicon_razz.gif

Janna   

Originally posted by Mr. Jibis:

quote:Originally posted by Pucca:

4-
fridge; oh what a wonderous invention! being without it would be absolute torture.

This reminds me of something my wife told me when she was a new qaxooti in Canada........She landed in Niagara Falls in the middle of winter, so she settled in Dixon and saw all the snow everywhere and asked "Why do they use fridges in Canada when they could just leave their food in the snow?"

:D:D:D:D:D:Dicon_razz.gif
Jibis,

Good point your wife made. I would have made the same point if I was FOB (Fresh of the Boat) :D

What modern gadget or luxury item would you find it difficult to live without?

Probably my mobile. It functions as a watch, an alarm clock, a calculator and a calender among other things.

Followed by the electric kettle. When you drink ten cups of tea a day, it's beyond annoying to wait for water to boil in a digsi every time you want one.

Urban   

TV <<---- Ze Best...can't miss footy, and Lost ... and Hustle ... and House ... and and and ...

Mobile phone like ahura said, its my watch, alarm clock, daily planner, reminder...etc

PC Football Manager 2006 a day, keeps the doctor away

Maf Kees   

I'm not a girl or anything, but I do feel naked without my mobile phone. Being without it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Other stuff would be my laptop to surf on the Internet, which I'm demonstrating to you as I'm saying this. And my iPod Video for watching standup comedy shows in my bed or listen to music during my workout.

That's about it.

Well i guess the Mobile the ultimate gadget u can't live without ... it wakes u up in the morning, tells you u running late while u on the train to work . ..reminds wat u need to do, tells u when is break time ... and of course the calls you reveice and make on it ... some u want to .. some u just look at and ignore it .. the beauty of the little fone.

apart from that i can't live without Ahura , or was it LillyWater ...

P.S Alexus... before u throw u fone .. can i have the handset please ... tanak you fery

much

Intel   

diffenetly The Air-Conditioner..would not survive a day without it under the deadly Australian sun.