Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Do you want to know Baashi's age?

Baashi   

Zep, don’t u see the whole thread becomes pointless; in that regard, u r a party pooper numero uno. And no my age in itself is not an offending info.

Juxa, u too know that. Ameenah, Zephyrine, and Juxa plz don’t tell just have them dig the info for themselves...will u?

The poll is off. If half the people on the site know, whats the point?

p.s. I'm taking Zephyrine for dinner in 2.5hrs ;)

p.s.s. I dont know why I must be called a man-eater of all things. That really hurts (yes, even I am a human being with feelings sometimes icon_razz.gif ). But I guess I deserved it. I'll leave u alone Baashi. The "looming friendly confrontation" has been evaded.

^ LoL. I will not be bribed! icon_razz.gif

Baashi, no, of course your age isnt the offending info...wrong wording. Also, don't you worry, I shan't say a thing to Kaleido. She'll have to find out for herself.

PS: Baashi isnt half as old as he makes out. (Might as well..I seem to have spoiled the thread anyway). :D

STOIC   

Someone needs to throw in the towel-Baashi is winning!.Don't you guys think Baashi's age is a dime a dozen-just look at his posts!.I don't actually care about his age but the guy is worth having a cup of tea with while talking just about anything in life!.Baashi, PM me if you happen to visit Atlanta(Black Mecca)-you will be my guest!.

Senora   

Regarding the poll, I recall you telling us ur age a couple of years ago. Kaleido needn't have gone to all this trouble, when she could have just done a post search on you. Then again with 1536 posts....maybe not.

Hehehe...I was wondering when some one would finally figure that out!

Baashi   

^piece of cake...if u really wanna kno...few clicks won't get on ur way; right?

Originally posted by Kaleidoscopic:

p.s.s. I dont know why I must be called a man-eater of all things. That really hurts (yes, even
I am
a human being with feelings sometimes
icon_razz.gif
). But I guess I deserved it. I'll leave u alone
Baashi
. The "looming friendly confrontation" has been evaded.

And I thought u of all pple were a tough cookie. My appologies...I edited my post.

Don't waste ur monies on Zep. This lady got ethics n awesome akhlaaqiyaad...it's in her blood ;)

STOIC, the feeling is mutual sxb. Def i'll let u know if n when i'm coming over. ATL is the black mecca indeed. I've been there in '02 (stopped by couple og nights on my way to Orlando).

Rahima   

^ Baashi I am extremely disappointed in you. Never did I take you for the overly-sensitive type or that you wouldn’t “get itâ€. Then again perhaps you just don’t know how to handle compliments ;) .

Rahima has gone past her “primeâ€, so any attempts of emphasis would be foolish. It was nothing more than admiration for a brother smile.gif . Nothing more and the assumption that one would need to adverstise such ****** meaningless matters is to say the least offensive.

Am I sensitive? Sure :D (pleasures of femininity), but you're not allowed icon_razz.gif

Oh Dhuubo, don’t you realize that Rahima’s aint better than yours?

I swear it (although you're making me look bad icon_razz.gif ); I was thinking the exact same thing :D .

My Somali does not pass the borders of everyday lingo. Start getting into poetry and the like, and you might as be speaking in Chinese as far as my understanding goes.

Kaleidoscopic

Can’t help you there, perhaps we should begin classes together :confused: ? Seriously it bothers me.

^ He wouldn’t know a compliment if it hit him in the face Rahima. Thanks to me and this thread, his recognition has catapulted to honourary status (Cant blv he is being invited for cross border coffee at MY expense!)…. But I’m not waiting for an infinitesimal show of gratitude. Nope. Not me. Not from Baashi.

OH YEAH.. I know the answer. Oriental buffet, does the trick everytime. ;)

5pages about a man's age!! boy he must be passed going red!! all dat attention gets to a mans head!!! wat is he da only farah in town or are ppl extra extra bored!! hence why i'm reading dis.

lol

Baashi   

^wat attention? They r taking me to the senior citizen homes...u know the assistant living shelters where the senile elders wait their Creator's call.

^ Baashi I am extremely disappointed in you. Never did I take you for the overly-sensitive type or that you wouldn’t “get itâ€. Then again perhaps you just don’t know how to handle compliments .

Rahima has gone past her “primeâ€, so any attempts of emphasis would be foolish. It was nothing more than admiration for a brother . Nothing more and the assumption that one would need to adverstise such ****** meaningless matters is to say the least offensive.

Am I sensitive? Sure (pleasures of femininity), but you're not allowed

Outch!

Got it. So Rahima that's what it was: a compliment...should’ve known better! Dang! must be one of those moments when my mind escapes me. Blame the old age but that happens quite often.

Stop being modest Rahima. U r young very young and u r def in ur prime. If I were free to court, I would definitely explore this seemingly pious n intelligent screen character ;) . I’m sure someone is doin some akhris, riigid and even some dibjiid :D (I challenge u to find what these Somali terms mean...ur Somali lesson of the day)

^ He wouldn’t know a compliment if it hit him in the face Rahima. Thanks to me and this thread, his recognition has catapulted to honourary status (Cant blv he is being invited for cross border coffee at MY expense!)…. But I’m not waiting for an infinitesimal show of gratitude. Nope. Not me. Not from Baashi.

U put me on the hot seat and have others do some fac tiris @ my expense and yet u expect me to thank u! C’mon qallanjo. Btw, ATLers r true nomads n they r known to be generous. My man STOIC is willing to have u on board...r u coming :cool: ?

Juxa   

^^^^ afkeena waa isku amaano :D

ps: reer north america are not good with hospitality waleee. (with few exceptions and certain pleasure to meet nomads)

when it comes to *soo dhawayn* reeer europe rule waleee.

Juxa   

^^^^^^ you and qof aa ogahay are the exception hee, tho wa ogtahay tishue badan ma wadi, ilinta naga yaree bilaa caleek :D

Rahima   

Outch!

Got it. So Rahima that's what it was: a compliment...should’ve known better! Dang! must be one of those moments when my mind escapes me. Blame the old age but that happens quite often.

So the sarcasm in the first and second paragraphs are well noted ;) . I’ll give you at the very least that much. Irrespective of how you wanna take it, it was a compliment. Now more than before I am certain you don’t know how to accept compliments. So modest Baash- very nice attribute (watch him go red now icon_razz.gif ).

Stop being modest Rahima.

I’m not, once I’ve knocked down wall sixteen, as far as our culture is concerned I have surpassed the prime.

I’m sure someone is doin some akhris, riigid and even some dibjiid (I challenge u to find what these Somali terms mean...ur Somali lesson of the day)

Funny. Reading, searching and backtracking through 1558 posts is not my idea of fun; I have better things to do :rolleyes: .

And I am not partaking in your silly game Baashi icon_razz.gif . I am comfortable with my Somali thank-you very much :cool: .

Kaleidoscopic

In all fairness to his wife, no longer shall anyone compliment this man. Where could she possibly put a head bigger than the one currently on his neck :confused: ?

I say we sympathies with our sister and think up ways to deflate it? Any suggestions? I have some really foul Aussie lingo :D , what do you think?