Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Do you want to know Baashi's age?

I must agree with Bachelor with this. Why the sudden interest with the geezer's years, if there ain't something there. I smell fish here. You know, there are avenues that one could exhaust for this sort of info on a certain Farah or Xalimo. Do some social engineering, and I bet before you know it, you would have more info than you know what to do with, I guarantee you.

'He challenged me', 'she asked...'....That ain't cutting it!

Boo to Bach for smelling fish miles away. I knew you had such a acute sense of smell!

From a sheer curiosity, I guess, we all want to know good Baashi’s age. And yes we all, I assume, have some hunch as to how old this Waayeel is. Xataa waxaa ii sawiran siduu wiil hoog u ahaa markuu sano labaatanaad ku jirey. Aduunyoy xaalkaa ba’, maantana wuxuu mawduuc u yahay this great gathering of nomads. Waa taa Falxado(Kaleidoscopic ) weydiinta ku xiijisey!

Salaan Carrabey oo da’diisa ka warramay baa wuxuu mar yiri:

Nin labaatan buuxsaday adduun waa lagdamayaane

Haddaan anigu lawfari aqiin haatan lawlabaye

Nin cirradu lamaanaha dhigtoo laylyamaan ahaye

Lixdan labiyo toban baan dulmaray waana la hubaaye

Lafta dhabarka lixaadkay dabciyo laafyihii gacanta

Lubigaygu leyl xalay ma ladin laadadyiyo taahe

Waa taa lanleelmada indhaha aragu liitaaye

Liiq-liiqad baan ahaye sidii lula dabaylaade

Rahima   

Oh people lighten up and leave the sister alone.

She isn’t the only one who is curious, so big whoop icon_razz.gif .

Rahima, explain Xaaji-Duul-Duul's poem to me, my Somali is limited to spoken Somali.

And no worries about the spoiled sports (includin those voting no - hope you realize that no doesnt count and therefore if ur not voting yes, you might as well not bother icon_razz.gif )

Blessed   

I was gonna do a yey just for the sake of it cos I already know Baashes age ;)

But I won't bother...!!

....and No! It's not for me to say. icon_razz.gif

lol   

Still Baashe holding back??? :confused:

Kale: u might as well give it up sista... Baashe ain't about disclosing his.. summers:D

Originally posted by Kaleidoscopic:

Rahima
, explain
Xaaji-Duul-Duul
's poem to me, my Somali is limited to spoken Somali.

Oh Dhuubo, don’t you realize that Rahima’s aint better than yours? :D This’s a classy of sort. Only those who counted at least 3 dozen moons behind them could barely attempt to decipher its coded secrets! :cool:

But since you’ve pleaded earnestly I should generously point that this poem is a mere lamentation (with matchless artistic flavor) ) about the lost vigor of youth and a mournful cry for Salaan’s vernal days. That’s all sister; it was not about you.

Baashi   

^Xiinoow aka xaaji duul-duul :D leave my brand names alone or else! Lovely Rahima and our magacyo badan Kale are in their prime age and I’m willing to have them brag over their age @ my expense :D . No wonder these two are highlighting their age (with too much emphasis) icon_razz.gif . Perhaps they’ve heard of the Iskalaaji remix song: â€Cambanyahow bislaadee, cunistuun u baahane; Cid laguu ma waayine, waxa jiraa carada wali; Habla wada cudoonoo, ku cadiban adduunkee.... But YOU no sir, I won’t let you use my senior citizen status against me. For I take pride in that. Halheeskeygu waa “Allow maxaan waa beryey soo joogeyâ€. This is a trademarked phrase...don’t u(all of u) dare to use this phrase without writtem permission from me.

Magacyo badan :D aka this time around Kale,

As of today, only 25 out of 100 nomads have voted, that is way short of the mark! Clearly not that many nomads are interested in my personal info. Not to mention the deadline ;) is approaching: you gotta have ur #’s at the end of this month.

Having said that, I have a feeling that age has a negative connotation in some nomads psyche! The “forever young†crowd definitely makes up the majority of this SOL crowd.

Xoogasade, look at u :D ...really?

Bachelor, anonymous sources are not accepted. Doob dareen baa dilay crowd are prone to this type of rumors. Having said that, I won’t confirm nor deny what you have written :D .

Libaax, I’m not sure if I can pull this one off miss magacyo badan Kale ain't ur typical nomad..she is a tough cookie [edited] :D . No sir, I am looking my way out of this looming friendly confrontation.

Discreet1, caleek mara waaxid...that’s just what I’m gonna do: baxsi as the poet has said Addigu caqlaad leedahay carrar maxaa dhaama

Hibo, I ain’t holding back but I’m sure backing off . Last weekend + Monday was a long weekend Memorial holiday.

Ameenah, sheehshshsh...don’t u tell marwo. Let me capitalize on this...will u!

Salax-u-din, Ayoub, and geeljire...awoowayaal inna rag iyo da'a laga cararo isma qaataan.

Having said that, I have a feeling that age has a negative connotation in some nomads psyche! The “forever young†crowd definitely makes up the majority of this SOL crowd.

Quite right, Baashi.

Regarding the poll, I recall you telling us ur age a couple of years ago. Kaleido needn't have gone to all this trouble, when she could have just done a post search on you. Then again with 1536 posts....maybe not.

Juxa   

^^^^ waxa la yiri nin kaa hadal badan dhaxal awoowgaa kugu qadi, in this case it is ninkaa aqli badan barqo cad ku gaday :D

dont u get it! baashi is double crossing us, by playing along this game he is guessing everyone age, from those who are in denial to those who admit they old bt lil bit younger than baashi.

as for me,,,,,,,,i already know ;)