Sign in to follow this  
Animal Farm

200 Posts

This is my #200 post on SOL, finally – I would like to thank all of you for engaging me. I know this is not a big deal some of you are pushing 2000+ area, but lets not forget, I have read most of those posts in the past, but never contributed. I hope to add about 500+ posts in the next 3 months …. Happy 200th post anniversary to me.

NoVa   

^^^With some1 that Much of a Post..i'think u ought to have being the one who threw BBQ party :D

Animal Farm kalay u have so much energy to open a page about ur 'lil 200 posts'..lol..what an accomplishment huh'..lol...no no no, i' ain't trying make fun of ya, but Congratzzz if that makes ya day....I wish we had an Award just 4u ;)

Ta Ta tiya

P.S. I don't even know why ppl make a big fuzz of having that much of posts...i guess some of us just don't pay attention to it

NoVa   

R u 2 High or is it me????...this topic was bout ur Celebrating ur 200 POSTS..lol..and u 2 r talking bout MEeting and FLying and invitations lol...aren't we confusing with the "Meet Up" Topic....lol.....

Ya' know what u 2 need....a HOT Cup of Shaah'to make u wake'up

Originally posted by NoVa_*:

Ya' know what u 2 need....a HOT Cup of Shaah'to make u wake'up

Of course we need it ,,, who doesn't want it ,,,, TEA is da best thing that we need ,,,, i'm waiting mine now ,,,

Brown are you asking me if I drink alcohol, I don’t’ drink, and I don’t plan to start, I’ve seen what it does to people, it’s an addiction.

the question you should be asking is this

What can brown do fro you

Baluug   

200 posts eh?So ya think yer tuff now,eh?Just joking.You're moving up in the SOL world.But you shoulda kept that avatar of the pig.It looked cool and worked well with your name.

are you asking me if I drink alcohol,

No,I was joking icon_razz.gif

But you shoulda kept that avatar of the pig.

Libaanow SSxb No,I think his XRAY[Photo?] image looks better :D

What can brown do for you

Are you suggesting am as bad as UPS? :cool: ;)