Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Men ONLY Click here, Women stay away.

Cara.   

Oh come on, folks. Let's not let SOL degenerate into a school playground. What's with the petty name calling?

My question:

What is the big frigging deal? You look at a woman, you notice she's hot. You move on. Why 1) Dwell on it, and 2) Pathologize it?

Rowda   

Cajaa'ib walaahi but nothing new. Don't they give up after looking............& looking but failed to closed the deal? When I think of u NUR one thing comes to mind (loneliness)! Its not enough that every Maxaadaro or Islamic lecture I went last 14yrs was about female's and how we create all the sins in world but killing another human being is not a sin? I'll suggest u should star lecturing men for what they doing wrong,ex, Qaad,alcolole, sex out side marriege, qabiil that destroy our country, not sending money to their love once back home, how to be a man & take care of their kids (gov aid is not included), forget thinking about wife #2 but can u even afford the first one?

Use ur knowledge to educate the brothers cuz sisters already have life time of maxaadaro.

call me the new kid in the block but I had enough of u already! Subxaanalaah do you do this for a living or u just like pissing the sister off? Hadowna waadka cabanaysaan why sisters ar going out side their race.

Walaahi sxb this is not xumaan but u just hit my last nerve! You know, atleast I have respect for u unlike ur fallowers.

FatB   

:D:Dicon_razz.gificon_razz.gif and to finish of :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ppl you are all fools. Now please tell me nur what do u hope to conclude form this survey? The fact that we men are all perverts...Hmmm...dosen't sound good does it?

-Lily-   

Nur, I know this topic is for men and I'm not going to bother belittering it BUT, we all know men look, as do women, because we are not angels nor prophets but humans and we refuse to walk around constantly in fear of the next sin, that is what prayer and forgiveness is for.

Men are meant to lower their gazes, even if a woman is running around naked why even look up? Your face should be glued to the pavement/floor. If its hard, tough luck.

Nur   

That was interesting, some honest replies, some usual masked sarcasm but overall valuable input, thanks Nomads.

Like several guests (women like Rowda) have noted in their replies, men are instructed not to look at women with lust, ( Gudh ul basar) means not to look for purpose of pleasure at women.

So if one is aware that as a Musilm he is not allowed to freely look around, and the control system are two angels looking over your shoulders literally, recording all of your actions, no matter how insignificant ( Maa li haadal kitaabu laa yughaadiru saghiiratan wa laa kabiiratan illaa axsaahaa?)

If we are aware of that fact and still look around with lust, then there are several drivers for our actions;

1. Our iman level is set on (very low) mode, running in the background, while Lust 2.2 is on, our active application.

2. Satan has overtaken our thinking processes, taking energy away from wher we need it most, our heads, bybassing imaan CPU alltogeher and connecting our eyes directly to dormant biological circuitry.

3. Sheer stoooopidity

Advice from e-Nuri systems:

Visualize the day of judgement, imagine all those stray looks accumulating to form a mountain of sins that you have to carry around that day in full view of all people, costing you lost opportunities wth Xuurul Cayn, beautiful women of Paradise, becasue saaxib, you cant have it both ways, the beauty of the women in paradise is reserved for men who lowered their gaze in the Dunyaa.

Nur

Oz   

It's had to avoid the temptations we face everyday life by looking at women -especially in the western countries at(Summer time)Sheytaan works really hard that time,I find myself in critical situation and have to kick the shyetan out of me ...and say Caudhubillah -

I must admit that its very had to avoid a good looking woman (Muslimah)on the street when shes covered with hijab -Masha-allah

Ps: those eyes will talk and say it all..

May Allah (sw)lead our country in peace and follow the sheriah in the near future .

Ameen

Arawella   

Nur, your research is unfounded and extremely anti-female. Women do not dress with the sole purpose of enticing men and leading them to the depths of hell! We do not control the wonderings eyes of men or their overactive libido. If a man acts like a dog, start salivating after women then he only have himself to blame. Next you will be claiming that a raped woman tempted her rapist. I suggest that you redirect your research such as why ONLY men seem to suffer from these symptoms.

Nur   

Lavie sis

you write:

Women do not dress with the sole purpose of enticing men and leading them to the depths of hell!

You are right sis, they dont, SOLE is a good choice of words here because in addition to enticing men, some of them do have other intentions. In London, I saw this huge billboard that reads to the effect of " ENLARGE YOUR BOOBS", for who? and why? I am sure most of them women dont even believe in hell to plan to mislead men, but we can safely say that the enlargement is not for breast feeding their kids. if it was, the billbaird would be in a hospital.

By the way, I dont condone rape no matter what, people who cross the decency line should be crossed out of society, If I was a judge, I wouldnt have mercy on a rapist soul.

Nur

Maf Kees   

1. How many looks-per-minute is your average?

I don't understand. Once a girl grabs my attention, I can't keep my eyes off of her.

2. Do you enjoy looking at women often? be honest here.

Very much. Ilaahay baan kugu dhaarshay, I love it.

3. When on bird watching spree, What part of the female contour do you focus on mostly? and why?

I examine each and every part of her body extensively and equally. But when I'm in a hurry, I summarise by taking some quick looks at her face, backside and bossom. So I won't risk taking in too much info that I lose her whole image. You see, I'm smart. smile.gif

4. Ok, as a result of these stray looks, when levels of hormones shoot up, usually marking that you are biologically ready for mating although morally and financially you are not, what does the girl watching do for you? does it help or is a torture?

I'm going for torture.

5. Any guilt while at it? or after the fact?

Guilty after. But during the act, no shame in my game.

6. Are you awrare that every look after the first, is increasing your derailment risks? I mean to a bottomless pit of possibilities.

I'm fully aware. But I am strong.

7. Ok, she looks back at you, what next? do you smile? are you aware that the COP ( Constables On Patrol are watching) I mean , angels? all those speeding tickets have to be paid one day somehow, unless you are making a lotta istighfar, you are in deep trouble saaxib, I am sure you know better saaxib, but in case you are ambivilant, in case you are caught red handed, how do you plan to setttle these violations? whats your plan B.?

If she looks back, than I smile. Its a reflex. But if a COP catches me, than I have no choice but to marry the beautiful girl. That's just a sacrifice I will have to make. smile.gif

Arawella   

Brother Nur, you are completely barmy, infuriating and disrespectful (at times) to women. We have more brains than you give us credit for, besides there are other aspects, non-men related, that govern our actions. In the case of the breast enlargement/reduction there is something called self-satisfaction or health related. In addition have you not noticed that lesbians actually inhabit Earth and have no interest on catching your attention!

Honestly rather than doing the male species a favour you are more of a hindrance. Furthermore most of your audience sound shallow judging by their answers for it only takes a woman’s asset to gain the wrath of Allah.

In case you are blind to it women actually do have more options in life and less time to dwell in how to entrap the next gullible and dumbfounded man!

I say enough to shaping or blaming women for every other problem and redirect your lenses on training these misfortunate and misguided suckers.

Nur   

La Vie

You write:

In addition have you not noticed that lesbians actually inhabit Earth and have no interest on catching your attention!

No I have not, I struggle to keep my head down, which is the reason I posted thois thread to help Muslim men keep their gaze down and not look at women for enjoyment. I am sure though that almost everybody knows of perverts and lost souls, in The Bible and the Holy Quraan, they are called the people of Soddom and Gomorrah and Qowmu Lut, their perverted way of life led them to be chasticed by God, to this day, the dead sea is a testament of theses destroyed wicked people, I hope that you are not sympathizer for them, because sympathizing for a criminal is like committing the crime.

But I disagree with you on women, I like them very much, like most mentally healthy males, they are the best thing that happen to a man of reason and heart, life without women would be unbearable, and the more women in our life the better up to legal limit ).

Nur

Foxy   

Quote By Nur

No I have not, I struggle to keep my head down, which is the reason I posted thois thread to help Muslim men keep their gaze down and not look at women for enjoyment.

IN case You havent noticed thier is ISLAM section that could do with this Topic. If your intention is to get Men's attention, then I would kindly suggest You take it to ISLAM forum so that your esteemed fellow muslim men could benefit from this...last I checked this section was for women....

cheers