Sign in to follow this  
Samafal

GIRLS HOW ABOUT IF YOU COVER UP?

X.Playa   

What god have to do with Mohamed??? God is god and god have so many version, the god of Christians , the God of the Jews and the god of Hindus and the God of Budist. So many gods out there , what makes Mohamed's god more speacial or absolute then the rest??? non sense, as far as those Sura's you have quoted for me then i will quote what an Arab poet and philosopher once said, Abu Al Calaa La Macari was among the best Islamic scholars in Seriya during the Abasiya era , he was well leanred scholar in Islam after he was done proving Islam is not an absolute religion and its merely a version by Mohamed , they challneged him to produce the Quraan and he took the Challenge and he produced the Quraan line by line even better then the Quraan , later Abu Dayib Al Mutanabi took it even further and imitated the Quraan in much better poetic manner and elquencay so much that it survives up to date.

Abu Al Calaa Al Macari use to say " Sajcan , Sajacaa, when he ever heared the Quran" meaning "Allietration and alliteration , nothing more then a poem by Mohamed".

You people need 10 years of Islamic history and literature to catch up with me...just pray and leave people with their own faith, but however if you continue to claim the absolut and keep chopping peopl's hands , foots , necks and foam from the corner of your mouths waving swords and reciting this Mohamadan poems, i will continue to tell you the truth till you keep your faith to youself and cease from forcing all humanity on your creed.

X.Playa   

I suppose Micheal Mariama was a Muslim, he fought for Somaliland not out of a relgious creed but out of national love for his country , and i don't think you and 200 Muslims the likes of you can do for Somaliland what a Christian like Micheal Marima had done for his country...so shut up silly girl, you niether know about Somaliland more then i do nor know about Islam as much as i do nor you care about both of relgion and national interest then i do...so go bake Laxoox silly girl and help mom in the Kitchen.

P.s you and Ameenaha are so confused and unedcucated so much that your avatr explaines you mental capacities, why do you have the picture of RamsisII , have you ever read history or ever gone to school?? :confused:

I'd rather bake laxoox and help my mother which entails ajar....But whether your heart has been sealed from the truth or you're using blasphemy to remove yourself from the crowd I don't know and I couldn't careless either! I'm going to leave you to bask in your ignorance.

Macalin   

sister-somali..am gonna do the same.

I have soo much decency as not to reply to this self-confessed islam-hating somaliland flag totting-blistering banacle-self-declared moron of the last order!.

And am not praying for him either!

Abdinuur   

Seriously, arguments are bad and pointless. And why would you want to argue something that is already mentioned in the Holy Quran.

Fellas, those of you who are pro-hijaab, leave these sistas, muslimas, alone. Who are we to judge? If they don't wear what you have expected them to wear, just mind your business and respect that individual.

There is no repulsion in religion, period. Everyone is account for his or her deeds.

And only Allah is the absolute Judge.

Much respect! :cool:

WILDCAT   

I can't believe I just witnessed those things from X...and worse...that they're still there!

Blaspheme is not to my taste.

ADMIN - where ARE you guys???

----------

A disagree with you for various compelling, intellectual reasons I can't be bothered to articulate.

Hibo   

Blashpemy would be insulting or critizizing Allah or god.

It is not possible to blaspheme against the prophet or any other human being.

Buubto   

X player

:mad: :mad: Laa xowla walaa quwa ilaa bilaahi caliyul cadiim. subxaana laah. what can i say u r one lost man, i feel sorry for ur soul. i won't waste my energy on u, u r one lost man. :eek: :(redface.gif

X.playa it's obvious you do not believe in Islam or the prophet (Pbuh), and there is nothing wrong with that as long as you do not insult the religion of the majority of this site. so plz worship stonnes or cows if you like but do not come in here disrespecting our prophet.

Now back to the issue of hijaab:

The revival of islam has led many women particularly younnger and educated

women into wearing hijab.Though some countries are discouraging this trend through secular media,others have gone as far as to ban it by the

force of law-at least from government offices and public areas.

The media in the West has turned its propaganda machine to label this revival to wear hijab as islamic fundamentalism. Islam has no concept of

fundamentalism as propagated by West media and hijab is not a part of it.

Hijab is part of an obligatory requirement made on muslim women by an overall Divine commandment towards guarding their modesty and chastity.One

interpretation of what constitutes modesty of dress is long skirt,loose coat and head scarf. This is minimum requirement. The other is full covering including the face.

Modesty in dress in public has profound social,cultural and spiritual

significance. it is of the basic injunctions of Islam on the principle that

prevention is better than care,specially in areas of moral decay of society.

Many Qur anic`injunctions are on this basis and with this objective in mind. They have been further supplemented by the Prophets

sunnah. It is also one of the reasons among others for the muslim's claim that if Islamic principles are applied many evils of modern societies such as aids,alcoholism,ruin through gambling,mental disease and discontent,breakdown of family life and sexual perversion can be

substantially reduced and some cases eliminated.

Why has Islam made wearing of hijab by muslim women compulsory while the present day christian society accepts women's nakedness as a matter of routine? Is the god of muslims backward? Such questions do perplex many minds particularly young muslim minds. What follows is an

attempt to provide some answers.

Many societies in the past have observed standards of decent conduct in segregating women.They took steps to protect the virtue and honour their women folk through proper clothing. The also prevented irregular meeting and

mixing of sexes.

Most christian women of the past wore some form of hijab Religious and other paintings of the past show women including the virgin mary wearing some form of head cover.women can still be seen wearing head cover in the

rural areas of Eastern Europe.Over the centuries the Catholics and other churches have been dispensing new rules,chopping and changing others to suit the vagaries of taste,time and fashion.

The church is man -controlled with ever changing man made-rules.With the

separation of church from government and rapid decline in morality these

rules became more lax to deal with moral and social problems of christians

in particular and mankind in general.

There is nothing old fashioned about basic morality and decency. Such values

are everlasting.

Islamic rules on all basic issues, particularly social and moral issues, are

Divine rules.unlike human wisdom,Divine wisdom does not change from time to

time,place to place by its very definition.

The basic laws, commandments and rules given to Muhammad(PBUH) fourteen hundred years ago were applicable then,are applicable now and will remain applicable till end of the world.

God Bless

bilan   

i was not going to reply, but you mantioned one thing which i could not help but to reply it.you said x.player the quran was invented by the prophet(ppuh). your words are similar to those who were before you. and Allah gave you a challenge:10.38-

Or do they say, "He forged it"? say: "Bring then a Sura like unto it, and call (to your aid) anyone you can besides God, if it be ye speak the truth!".

2.23- And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Sura like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides God, if your (doubts) are true..

2.25-

But if ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot- then fear the Fire whose fuel is men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith

now x.playa now see Allah did not ask you 114 sura, just one and the shortest sura is three verse, up to now, 1400+ no one dared to say i can produce. so take the challenge, and do not come back before you do, which i'm 100%sure you can not..

Bachelor   

Admin.

Great job. you should have done that long a go that guy doesnt belong to this communitee. We will be better off with out him TRUST ME

Samafal   

well done admin, you have done great job otherwise you would have gained danbi for leaving someone who insult our prophet mohamed salalaahu calaihi wasalam and our graet religion.

i just want to make clear to some brothers and sisetrs who agreed with x-playa that xijaab is dress of arabs. surely in islam there is no dress which allah chose for muslims, but for women he obliged them to cover themselves. whichway you cover is up to u but just cover. that is why you see the difference how different islamic nations have their own of dressing women I.e pakistan, saudi arabia and even the xijaab the somali women wear is different to the most of the islamic nations.

other things which i want to say is that if you hate ARABS becouse the way the present arabs treat people or call us names know that is not islam and you cant not hate for all arabs.

Imagine about that if those somali brothers likes of bajun and jareer which some of ignorant somalis nagged them the names like ''adoon'' would hate all somalis becouse of that!!!! so brothers and sisters let us not carried away by hatred surely hatred is way of satan and allah obliged us to disobey satan.

Prophet mohamed(SAW) banned racism from islam when one of the sahabah (R.A) said to bilal ''Ibn umu aswad'' meaning you son of black woman, if you read the sirah you will see how prophet mohamed (saw) became angry to that sahabah and told him '' you live in the days of ''jahiliyah'' IGNORANCE refering those days before islam which x-playa tells us that islam is the culture of those days !!! SUBHAANALAH.

x-playa knows the true religion of islam but he chooses the wrong path and it comes to my surprise when he narrates about umar bin khatab how he treated women and how worshiped something he created himself in the days of jaholiyah''before islam'' . i was surprised that his contradiction of words !! how could he say that islam adopted the past culture of arabs when he himself tells us this knid of narrations. why did he not ask the quastion who came to the rescue of those women in those days? Islam!!!!!!!!!!!

Amina

sister yes i prefer sisters who cover themselves just becouse they show a sign that they are god fearing but i dont know what they hide in their heart surely is Allahs might to know what is in the people's hearts, but I can only judge what I can see from the outset.

wasalaam

Im a person from the South of Somalia, and I have always viewed the creation of Somaliland as wrong. But lately I have seen that if the ppl of Somaliland can pormote safety and live normally there was and is no reason for us Southerners to interfere. But please to all the Pro-Somalilanders condemn this man (X=Playa) who has hijacked your flag and in essence your national identity. This man sounds like he went to the school of the Falwell's and Pat Robertson's (Those in the US will understand). I just hope to god that this man does not represent a majoraty of Somalilanders.

He represents those who loved the Colonialzers and hated there culture sooo much taht they started to slander it.