Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

WHo is this man?

Aaliyyah   

crystal clear u said u gonna give us a hint , and u havent given us one..so come on give us a hint...stop repeating yrself it is very easy kulaheed lol ana madaxaaba igu xanuunay!!

wa salaaam

How about mr charming came by and took me on his Jet cuz he happens to travel by jet 24/7 .. :D

"Diyaarad baa dhinacaa ku dhacday, dadkii dhinaca kale bay u yaaceen... Maxay ku yaaceen? "

good one, am clueless

I will give you one and you give me the answer

A plane left from moqdisho and went to kismayo,,this plane waaxaa saarna, 50 pll and they all wanted to get to kismayo,the plane landed in kismayo .diyarada ninna maa wadiin,,yaa wadeey? how did the plan get to kismayo?

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

"Diyaarad baa dhinacaa ku dhacday, dadkii dhinaca kale bay u yaaceen... Maxay ku yaaceen? "

good one, am clueless

Lugahooda bay ku carareen ;)

I will give you one and you give me the answer

A plane left from moqdisho and went to kismayo,,this plane waaxaa saarna, 50 pll and they all wanted to get to kismayo,the plane landed in kismayo .diyarada
ninna maa wadiin
,,yaa wadeey? how did the plan get to kismayo?

Naag baa waday :D

Cara.   

^I don't think that's right. It says the plane landed in Kismayo, not crashed off the coast of Kaambooni.

Kidding, as the boys would say :D

Baluug   

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

THe answer is easy yall

luug kuma tagin,,ee labo(two) luugood ayuu kuu tagey store.ahhaha

Um......what?

Emperor   

^^I can see you are lost as ever, that qoute above says the man just jumped one legged, thats all I can grasp

Hunguri   

Googaa V Caddale !!!!

PS:-

CC, your entire thread has a wrong title smile.gif . It should be "Googaa V Cadale". I picture my golden days in "Baadiye" sitting arround the Bone fire at night, and exchanging the riddles.

Hunguri   

looooooooooool@ Adigu ii kari maanta smile.gif . Waxba maaha. C-Layd is arround within reach. I will tell her to go to the kitchen and make a tea for us. I know, dumarka waad ka baqdaa. You have been giving them tea for the last 3 weeks, and cant tell a girl to make a tea for you. Fuley :D . Aniga igu halle!!