Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

WHo is this man?

Hunguri   

lool@ Cambaro!. I think you got it. It must be something close to that !

PS:-

We r still waiting for an answer

Ms DD   

That doesnt mean he aint got imagination.. especially when she told him that she is in the shower.

Hunguri   

loooooooool@ Cambaro. Very logical indeed. She was in the shower, and still was sitting next to him.

Awoowahay he was a blind man, and he left 15 children on earth :D . A blind man should still be sending the Frequency of desire :D

Ibtisam   

That is ^ not really true, Wearing clothes is not just to cover yourself from what we can see (i.e. people) but also all the shidaans, angels, not to mention Allah can see you, or what if his sight returns suddenly by the will of Allah, or you pass out and die and you are found in that state, or you get carried away and get few other ideas just because he can't see, or you later find out he is partially blind :rolleyes:

Ms DD   

lool Hunguri..Yup..he aint deaf either. Besides the driplets of water would fall on him when she is handing him the tea...Am i right or am i right?

Hunguri   

:D . Did you 4get the tallented,blind Somali minister "Mr Warsame Indhool". What about the Home office Minister of Englad, the tough,itelegent guy.

I dare her to come out of her shower and invite them to sit next to her. Wallee inay qaylo ka yeedhi waydo "Hoogayeey" !!!!

Ms DD   

lool hunguri

I still stand by the TV. But in that list CC gave, did she include the postman or the milkman?