Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

WHo is this man?

No ,, i don't want CL to make me a tea ,,,,, i can't hadle being with a woman today ,, so ama ii kari ama iskaga carar meesha aan maqaaxiyahaa tagee ,,,,, :D

Hunguri   

No, she's already in the kitchen. And, would send you the cup of Tea by Via WIFI wireless. I've given her the configuration guidance, and the certain port that she would use to get your hot cup of tea through. I told her to avoid pressing the Push to talk buttons, and simply attach the Tea through PM. Waar meel naga fadhiiso annagu adigaanuba kaa shaqyn. Waamaxy qofkan dhagaxa ah!!!

Aaliyyah   

A female flew them there.

how come I never thought of that, she did said "nina ma wadin" ..dabcan qof dumara uun waday lol... :D

shaahii oo qaboobay oo baraf noqday baaba i soo gaadhaya markaa

Jacaylbaro cab oo mahadsanid dheh, kolay waxba la'aan soma ku dhaamo.... dad dhan aaba kusoo shaqeeeye ....gacanyaheeenkaaga hunguri maanto dhan ibtisaam sida ee kugu soo dirtay waxkala qabanayeye

:D

wa salaams

looooooooooooooooooool

horta mar hore baan cabbayba ,,,,,,, laakiin isagaan rabay inuu kitchen ka galo oo wax kariyo lazy ga xumi :D

HERE IS ANTHER ONE

Tell me a name oo somali'ah/arabic(ex.mahamed,ahmed,mustafe,ali..etc) if you take one later out its gonna be a girls name, and if you take anther letter out it will be something ppl fight over!

Remember the original name is a "guy" name,,take the first letter out,,its changes to girls name,3rd letter out its something we fight for./fight over/.

this is an easy one.

what does this mean too?

"doontaan doodeeda maa deegeeso illaa deeriyee doonta laa saroo!"

AM bored*

A man walks in a hospital, the nurse said, Sir! who would you like to see, he said

"though he has no siblings he is my father's father's son.Who did the man wanted to see.