Sign in to follow this  
ProudSista

Have you ever ....???

salaamz people

Have youz ever "Felt as if you was going, no where"?? As if you've never moved from the same place. Anywayz I was thinking maybe some people here feel me?? :( :confused:

Holla back

Much love

hmmmm there are those days i feel like 2002 looks like 2003 and there is no difference between each day of mine. But then i scrab myself from the bottom of the barrel and i write this reflection pieces, like every 5 months or a year, to see what have i accomplished in that time. Be it anything, get to know someone, helping a friend or someone else, just anything small or large that have altered my life in somewhat. After that i usually don't feel a useless person....But i guess once i finish this school insha allah i am planning to be jumping off an airplane hopefully that would get my blood pumping.... :D:D hmmm that got me thinking i got to write my will too :(:(:( well i guess i got save my stuffs now...

I am a prisoner in this damn island off the coast of Europe. I feel like taking a long flight to a far away land that is green with the most beautiful lakes you have ever seen.

I just want to be close to someone very special, beautiful and who is heavenly!.

I wish time just moves a little faster so that i can go to find my friend and future partner who I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Blessed   

Walaalo... I am so glad that you'v started this topic!

I've been feeling like that for a whole year now. For 13 years I've lived in the same room, same house, same neighbourhood with the same nieghbours... God, writing about makes me yawn lol

When I was a kid, we never stayed in the same place for too long. We were always moving house between two countries. I kinda loved that.

Now, I am stuck in this lil Island not because I have to stay here... but because every where else doesn't appeal to me. Like I was gonna go America (I'm still inclined) but I'm kinda hating those ppl now.... then I think of going to Somalia... but I don't think that I'd fit in..... and Arabta ... I don't think I can take their bull-shit. But this place is so 'every year' :eek: :rolleyes:

God, I am confused :confused: .. hope it is just a phase :eek:

N.O.R.F   

i think i'm gettin into that 'time for reflection' stage this summer, such much i wanna do, so little time, but still gone enjoy it no matter what!!!!

ameena: 13 yrs, plzzzzz, that aint long!

Salaamz people

I most appreciate the Positive reponses I got for return. Now that I know that I'm not the only one who feels like being stuck in situation, I guess it's part of life to feel like that once in a while. Thanx for sharing your thoughts and your parts.

Respect!

Hibaad   

Walaalo everyone goes through that u ain't the only one but i think it is just for short while or not!! i think i am still going through it but there is no way out since i have Commitments here in UK but once i am done than i can do something about it.

loooool ameenah as i told u go america u need to learn to apreciate what u have luv ;) or u might never come bck :mad: .

Blessed   

Originally posted by Northerner:

ameena: 13 yrs, plzzzzz, that aint long!

Hey. Thats a life time... for a 13 year old. Any huh, I guess it ain't that long for a 'jibis n binis' like you. Soon enough you'll be singing God Save the Queen and actually mean it or you'll be sitting in cafes telling the youths about the 'jolly old days in Somlia' seaman style smile.gif

I refuse to become 'jibis n binis' bro.. happy being a nomad. I think, it is in my blood to get bored of my surroundings so easily.

Muna

I get the message already. I'll get out of your hair.

JASMIINE   

this is interesting topic coz i like change and i get a thrill about being in new environments.

But like Ameenah in the last 6 yrs i lived in the same house and the same bedroom. Year after year things seem to be same. i go to school, work, then its homework.

I dont know how people do it i there's a women in the office i work at that worked there for 20yrs. She drives 1 hr to work and from work and works 9-5 every day doing the same thing day after day. I dont know how she does it. i would've tearing my hair out by this time.

Something about being a Somali that we dont like being in the same place for too long. ;)

Peace

ZOLA   

SIS I FEEL U ...IT SEEMS LIKE U HAVE BEEN READING MY MIND..I HAVE BEEN FEELING THE SAME AS U LATELY....NOT ONLY DO I FEEL LOST BUT I ALSO DON'T KNOW WHERE AM GOING.

I HAVE BEEN FEELING THIS WAY EVER SINCE I MOVED TO THE U.S.... JUST LIKE AMEENA( SORRY SIS TO PICK ON U.. smile.gif ) I HAVE LIVED IN THE SAME APARTMENT ALMOST 3 YRS...AND JASMINE GUESS WHAT?...I HAVE HAD THE SAME JOB SINCE I TURNED 18...I SOMETIMES WONDER HOW I STAYED AT THIS SAME JOB FOR SUCH A LONG TIME.

AM SO SICK OF THE ENVIROMENT THAT I LIVE IN ...SO I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT CHANGE OF ENVIROMENT WILL BE MY CURE... WHERE WILL I MOVE TO NEXT?.. THE PLAN IS STILL IN PROGRESS.

SO SIS U NOT ALONE...THEY R A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO FEEL THE SAME WAY ....NOW IF U GO AND EXPLAIN THE SAME THINK TO A FAMILY MEMBER OR A FRIEND..LIKE I DID ...THEY WILL TELL U CRAZY AND U SHOULD THANK GOD...UNLESS THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE SAME SITUATION.

A.A

N.O.R.F   

looool@jibis n binis!!!!

i think i have just become content with this place, it does have its down sides and its plus signs, dont really feel like givin up all that i have worked for over the years by just moving or doing something different, allxahmdullilah i'm happy with what i have achieved here.

Plus i just get on a plane and go home whenever i feel like it! Been back home twice in 3 years, So there is a balance to it!